Even if you DONT like NASCAR - Watch the National Anthem!

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
:rockon:
Make sure to watch the National Anthem!

Our boys at Livernois Motorsports will be racing down the track during the National Anthem!

Rick and Dave will be representing in a red & blue set of beastly 2013 GT500s!!!

"Boogity Boogity Boogity... Make some burnouts boys!" :banana:

photo6.jpg

:rockon:

Last edited:

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Jonathan Hilstrand from The Deadliest Catch, that was cool. He did the "gentleman start your engines", I bet he was stoked.

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Thanks for posting! It was a great experience and I got some cool in car footage. I've been down there practicing all week and I can't believe the way the cars handled into turn 1 at 120-150 mph!

Rick

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thats awesome guys what an honor.

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Both cars had smoke kits that Livernois installed.. It was definitely something ill always remember.

I hear not much made it on tv, but I'll make a video with my footage when I get home.

Rick

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Both cars had smoke kits that Livernois installed.. It was definitely something ill always remember.

I hear not much made it on tv, but I'll make a video with my footage when I get home.

Rick

Only a few seconds (2-3) of the cars made it on TV, but you could hear you run down the front stretch at WOT.

Wrong forum

Incorrect.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Cool, I had to check if Ford made a White GT500 and they do. I guess white was covered by the burnt rubber though

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This has got to be a first for Nascar. I can only imagine how the crowd responded. :rockon:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Jonathan Hilstrand from The Deadliest Catch, that was cool. He did the "gentleman start your engines", I bet he was stoked.

He needed to tell me when the next season of DC is freaking coming out. There has been nothing on discovery for months.

Also a vid would be nice. That was probably the most AMERICAN you have ever felt. I'd be shitting patriotism for a week if they let me do that.

Users who are viewing this thread