Ever Drive Past Two Civics Racing?... Literally?

Litemup86

Established Member
So my wife and I get home today and she immediately starts to cook dinner when she realizes we're missing something. I immediately volunteer to run out to the store and she looks at me like I'm a moron... Why would he be so eager to go out to purchase groceries??... the ride to and from the store in an '03 Lightning ofcourse!!!

Long story short, I leave the store and pull onto the main 4 lane road to immediately get caught next to an older Civic at a light, gutted and "race ready." I have no intention of egging on a race with that turd, it's not worth the ticket. We roll out slow and he stomps on it through 3 gears, HE WANTS SOME. I'll give him a 14.0 on a good day. I catch up and now notice a new Civic Vtech on my right side dropping the clutch at 40 mph acting like an ass. I was now in the middle of fast and the furious...

I drive normal while they screw around until we turn onto another major road with no one in front. They are left side by side with me behind them, obviously slowing to race eachother. At about 35 they stomp it and after split second, I put it to the floor. I first drive by the new one that was losing, then move to right lane and drive up along side the other car, still at full song. I get out of it at that point as to not double the speed limit, but find myself smiling. Not a great kill, but it made me laugh anyway, I ruined their race...

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Sounds like a typical day in Florida. Hit 80 degrees today and the rice is cooking everywhere.....

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
I cant wait til it gets warmer here in PA so i can have some runs some with ricers to make myself feel better lol:rolling: but id also like some challenges too.:bash:

04RiceEater

Established Member
Like this..... not two civics but still damm funny!:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlJ8wJjJYjo"]YouTube - Civic Vs Cavalier OWNED by Mustang![/ame]

Drrty281

Established Member
Why, yes I have :lol::lol::lol: And I laughed then just like I laughed now after reading your post. Nice........

16kOrBust

Established Member
Haha. Good story. I like the part where you volunteer to go get the stuff and she immediately suspects something is up.

MDRex

Established Member
I was up in NY visting family once and was driving a rental Grand Am, base model of course. I was at a light and two kids in riced out Civic and Integra were in front of me. Light goes green and they hit it, I just drove around them.

Also had some kid in a shitbox OLD Civic try to mess with me back when I had my stock 03 WRX. I could hear him coming a mile away. He stomps on it when he got next to me and could barely pull away, and I didn't even speed up. He did it again, gives me the flashers and the finger and gets off the highway.

Its funny because in my Subarus they really want to race. But when I'm in the Mustang they just want to get me to go to see it go, they never actually step on it.

Last edited:

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Very funny!

I have done that with some Integras in HTown that were racing in a 5 lane road. I passed them both hard at 80 or so - coming from a multiple car disadvantage. I could see one screaming out loud as i past both ricers.

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
I catch up and now notice a new Civic Vtech on my right side dropping the clutch at 40 mph acting like an ass. I was now in the middle of fast and the furious...

OMG now that's funny

I'm still waiting for the opportunity to pull up to two ricer in mid race, then look at my watch or yawn then give it full throttle and pull on them. Man that would be hillarious!!!!!!

Last edited:

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
there were a couple of cars racing on a 4 lane , a older monte carlo and a buick riviera ,i was behind them , the monte started pulling out from the buick so as soon as it looked like i could get through i down shifted and passed both of them. i would have loved to have seen the look on their faces.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Back when I was a teen and before the F&F trend started there were a couple Hondas that were "souped up" in my home town. One night leaving a show on the main street they were next to each other at a light and revving. I was behind them in my 70 Mustang. Once the light turned green they took off. I gave them to the other side of the intersection and punched it. I caught up and passed them in a matter of seconds. I looked back to see them both turn off a side road and never saw them again.

Users who are viewing this thread