everyone PLEASE read this!!

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
<writtien to dfwstangs, but u get the idea>

Well as you may know, I do a lot of buying from dfwstangs.com; you guys sell a lot of great stuff and good prices. I made an arrangement with stocko2silver for a strut brace, we were to meet at Dallas main post office, but I got lost and we ended up meeting at FORD GRAND PRAIRE dealership. One of the dealers came up to me while I was waiting for stocko2silver and asked what I was doing. I told him I was waiting to buy a ford mustang part from this guy. He left and didn’t seem too worried bout it. After I got the brace from stocko2silver, both of us were heading out in the same direction. I was behind him. All of a sudden a RED laser blinds my right eye; I look at my rear view and its one of the dealer guys. I stop and reverse, I get out my car and ask politely “which one of u guys lazerd my car?” they both smirked and said “I don’t know”

I then get angry” well don’t ever do that, my eyes are very subjectable to light and just don’t ****ing do that..”

They both laugh and one of the Fat salesmen says

“Get your shitty mustang off our lot..get out of here”..

I left..but with the sour taste in my mouth , I was yerning to to grab my tire iron and hit the ****ers..but we have laws…

Anyways, I just like to say please don’t buy from GRAND PRAIRE ford; they obviously don’t have enough respect for mustangs and people.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Get the fattie fired! :fm:

Isn't that illegal to point those things at people, anyway?

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Hell ya, go back and see the manaja..... there could be a lawsuite if you go to a doctor and have proof it "affected" *smirks* your eyes. Get you a V8 stang for nothing :)

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
how bout you shoot that lazer back at that fat bastard.....
but this time.....it will be connected to a chrome DE .50
.....then tell him its time for a diet and you gonna blow some fat off his ass.......

works everytime...

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
If you have a friend at a towing service, just aquire yourself one of their cars and say you'll return it as soon as the little prick is relieved of duty. ;-)

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
People often don't understand the danger of lasers. Even a small laser can cause permanent eye damage or blindness. Although a little hand held laser only generates a little light it concentrates it in a very small area. As a result, the light in that small area is often several times, or more, brighter than the sun.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
:)

laser_warning.jpg

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Here is what you do.

Get ahold of your grade school eye exams which are probably 20/20. Then go have them tested right now. Show them the effect the laser had on your vision and hire eddy to sue them. Everybodys doing it.

Just in: Ford Mustang Love acquires dealership in lawsuit. Gives himself 04 Cobra.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
LMFAO

I keep hearing Dr Evil now....its a FRIGGIN LASER BEAM!

THROW ME A FRIGGIN BONE HERE.............

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

Dr.Evil ownz.....:rockon:

stevieb

Established Member
Too bad you couldnt get his name and home address, then go to the post office and put in a change of address form, to somewhere like Puerto Rico.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
People often don't understand the danger of lasers. Even a small laser can cause permanent eye damage or blindness. Although a little hand held laser only generates a little light it concentrates it in a very small area. As a result, the light in that small area is often several times, or more, brighter than the sun.

True, but you have to be exposed to the light for a long time in order to have any permanent damage.

--------------------------------------

These pointers are not dangerous when used with care, but the brightness of laser light can damage the eyes of anyone who looks directly into the beam for more than a minute and a half.

A split-second look can result in a condition called flashblindness. This is similar to the effect you get during flash photography, where the image of the flash remains in your eyes for a few seconds, and then fades away.

Flashblindness is temporary. Your vision returns to normal after a few moments, and there are no long-term effects. However, a longer look can cause serious damage to your eyes. It's worse if the laser beam is being projected through a piece of optical equipment, such as a telescope or a pair of binoculars. In these situations, the laser beam could actually burn a tiny spot, or cut open a blood vessel, on the retina at the back of your eye. In a worst-case scenario, you could go blind.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/english/iyh/products/laser.html

Users who are viewing this thread