Evo out hunting... killed by Cobra

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
windows down, enjoying the beautiful weather, minding my own business. suddenly, like a stalking ninja, this silver Evo X appears out of nowhere!

we're in a fair amount of traffic when he manages to merge in just ahead of me. almost immediately he gives it a short stab, i'm guessing to see if the Cobra was game. while i am on a decent win streak, i'm not willing to risk running in traffic. patience...

with a little shuffling in traffic i pass him up. along side the Evo i nod and throw up a wave, he returns the gesture. we're clearly on the same page. as i'm clearing the last in a batch of slower cars the X got trapped behind a slow truck... he wouldn't stay there.

wasn't long before i saw his lights jump out from behind the truck into the open left lane. at this point I REMEMBERED TO TURN ON MY GOPRO! after that i realized he was in it and going for a ricer fly by.
SHIT!!! i was a little late on the down shift, slower traffic was coming up and he was hauling ass. i gave it a short burst and backed out.

didn't take us long before we were door to door and looking for a decent piece of real-estate. windows down and grinning like fat kids on a Willy Wonka tour, we get our chance. down shifts happen and we prepare to do battle.

as has become customary, i motion for him to take the hit. (i really need to stop that shit) he gets just a bit more than a fender and i'm all over the skinny pedal. instantly i get the fender back, ease into fourth and start driving away. once i had attained total victory, i let out. maybe two cars or so but there was no point in continuing to pull away.

X driver pulls along side, we exchange car compliments and part ways. driver was completely cool, much appreciated dude. i have no idea about the Evo's mods.

edit: video

[youtube_browser]5aZcAk-nnfE[/youtube_browser]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aZcAk-nnfE

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
AWAITING VIDEO PROOF!!!!!!

Ok I believe you, but still want to see video lol.

Good kill bro. :beer:

Race Red Boss

Established Member
Nice Kill. Nothing like the sound of a blower winding out....and the sight of another victim fading away. Haha!

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
thanks for all the compliments on the sound... it's why i rarely use the radio and almost always have the windows down!

deuce -

F5762AA6-AEA6-4399-969C-B603760D6AD0_zpsokoofjdc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread