EVO vs. 2 Cobras

ShelbyKid

It sounds stock..
Established Member
Smokinbago said:
Damn :coolman: Gotta respect speed.

Yep. Speed is speed is speed and that evo is nasty. I always appreciate a well built ride, no matter what it is.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
ShelbyKid said:
Yep. Speed is speed is speed and that evo is nasty. I always appreciate a well built ride, no matter what it is.
I agree. That is one hot Evo. I give him props!

04SVTSTNG

Established Member
Something is not right with the viedo, the Cobra's have been superimposed in the video and were editied. LOL

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
Damn... I never thought I'd see a KB Cobra get completely destroyed. Then again, a lighter car with more horsepower against a heavier car with less horsepower is a no brainer. :p

Last edited:

Cobrasmoker

Established Member
pretty sweet, I love evo's don't get me wrong, but the guys with the cobras payed a hell of a lot less to get 600rwhp than the guy with the evo did. Thats why I love these cars. The guy in the evo probably payed about $16,000 parts and labor and the guys in the cobras payed half that, maybe even less. Awesome video nonetheless.

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Nothing against the EVO because it does run very well by watching the video but i have watched this video over and over and i am convinced that the 1st race is basically a very close race because the cobra was at the top of 4th gear and hit the brakes or let off the gas at that point which most of us do on roll races and that is when the EVO just jumped noticeably.I counted to 6-7 seconds on that video of the 1st race and they were still side by side and i know that is enough time on my car to be completely wound out in 4th gear from a roll and imo the cobra shut down while the EVO kept going and instantly putting 2 cars on him making it look like he got beat.I would like to here from the guys driving those cobras and here what they have to say. Again this EVO is very fast and deserves much respect but this is my view of the 1st race by watching the video!

EDIT:
Just read on another thread that the 1st race was broke7 and he did say exactly as i suggested he stayed with him through 4 gears and finally let off the gas at the top of 4th and that is when you saw the EVO make his big push ahead after Broke let off. This EVO very might of taken him after that but kudos to Broke for even hanging with that car!

Last edited:

SLVRF16

Established Member
HIGH ROLLER said:
Nothing against the EVO because it does run very well by watching the video but i have watched this video over and over and i am convinced that the 1st race is basically a very close race because the cobra was at the top of 4th gear and hit the brakes or let off the gas at that point which most of us do on roll races and that is when the EVO just jumped noticeably.I counted to 6-7 seconds on that video of the 1st race and they were still side by side and i know that is enough time on my car to be completely wound out in 4th gear from a roll and imo the cobra shut down while the EVO kept going and instantly putting 2 cars on him making it look like he got beat.I would like to here from the guys driving those cobras and here what they have to say. Again this EVO is very fast and deserves much respect but this is my view of the 1st race by watching the video!

Nope. I disagree. That EVO walked it in a good amount of time to know that the guy in the Cobra was still in it. If it would've been faster, then I'd agree with you, but the EVO walked it casually.

-M

Users who are viewing this thread