evo vs. sn95

bmfgsxr

Established Member
on my way to work this morning i find myself behind a sn95 on the back roads. we slowly work our way down to a main road and im behind him at the light with another vehicle in the left lane who certainly wasnt going to move out of the way. so he took off from the light somewhat fast as i did right behind him, as soon as i was able to pass the car in the left lane (probably by 25mph or so)i pulled out from behind him and was able to put the pedal down. he tried to put up a fight but lost pretty bad. once i had a few lengths on him he just let off. i figure we went up to around 90ish. so long story short he had the lead by default on takeoff i was able to make up that ground and put lengths on him as well. im going to guess he was fairly stock since it didnt even sound like he had an exhaust on there. i know stock sn's arent all that fast, but it was fun nonetheless.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Damn dude! You have had more fun runs in your Evo in a month than I have in 10 months! I never have anything for a challenge ever. Lucky dude!

bmfgsxr

Established Member
yeah this was the best encounter i have had yet since it was from a very slow speed up through the gears on an open road with no one in front of us. i wish it was something a little faster though, but fun nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread