Evolution Performance - Shelby GT500 - 563 RWHP and 562 RWTQ Video! (Pulley Swap)

Evolution

Established Member
gt500-post.jpg

Below is a video of our Shelby GT500 making 563 RWHP and 562 RWTQ (14 PSI) on our Mustang 1100-SE Dynamometer with a 2.6" Pulley, JLT Cold Air Intake System, Custom Off-Road X-Pipe, Custom Exhaust System, 4.10 Gears, and a Evolution Performance Custom Tune using SCT Advantage III Software!

We don't have any track times yet, since the past 4 days it's been raining here! We are trying to go to the track this Sunday if it stops raining, so keep an eye out here for information about us running this weekend!

Below is the Rear Wheel Horsepower and Torque graph from the dyno with the exception of our company watermark!

dyno-chart-pulley.jpg

Evolution Performance - Race Ready Shelby GT500 Photo Gallery

Evolution Performance, Inc. Shelby GT500 - 563 RWHP and 562 RWTQ Dyno Video (Right-Click, Save Target As)

More to come................

Last edited:

aaandht

Established Member
Going to be at Englishtown? If so I'm there, I'll be at my dad's sunday and he's right down the road from the track:rockon:

Klay

Established Member
Very nice indeed, I'm looking forward to seeing the track times with these mods.

95_XB331

Established Member
Very nice numbers. That's nearly 100whp gain from just some basic mods and no engine work. Looks like the short block was over-engineered. Now will the rear end hold up? :)

TQ is flat as a table. :burnout:

Last edited:

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
Hell yes!!!! Thats amazing!:bowdown: :bowdown:
Once again great numbers and good job guys!:beer:

Last edited:

331SC

EGO Sum Deus
Established Member
I'm impressed and i'm a corvette ***. :beer:

As for times. Why sunday and not friday? We could get a few guys from the board to come, race and you could tell me how my taillights look at the end of the quarter mile. :beer: :burnout:

BTW - Before anyone flames me. Relax. I'm just having some fun

Last edited:

1bAdCat

Established Member
:beer: thts what am talking about.I wonder what a stage 4 port would do (600rwhp) thts like KB cobra territory

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread