Evolution Performance - Shelby GT500 First Into The 11's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunk22

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
is your time from LACR? I ran a 13.1 @ 107 there in my stock 04 cobra vert in 5100' DA.

It was at Fontana. The field elevation isn't that high, around a 1000' I belive but the weather was horrible. It actually got above 5000' DA as the day went on. When KB Cobra's are running mid 12's@120-123, it's just not good conditions.

Schwablam!

Established Member
landstuhltaylor said:

WTF? :loser:

It's sad that lame little trolls like you feel compelled to go on a Ford website and bitch about the cars. If you don't like a Ford then what are you here for besides just wanting to piss people off?

Last edited by a moderator:

chuckstang

Established Member
landstuhltaylor said:
actually the only place a z06 could beat a gt500 is maybe a drag strip but certainly not a road coarse

mid engine :poke:

Last edited by a moderator:

Schwablam!

Established Member
'Vettes are GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

If you aren't a fan of Ford why you here?

Last edited:

331SC

EGO Sum Deus
Established Member
Schwablam! said:
'Vettes are GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nono: :nono: ;-) :D

ac427cobra said:
Yes I have a 2000 "R". Look under my avatar, it's the only car listed. I bought the "R" in October of 2002. Paid 42 or 43 for it? Can't remember? I have a good memory, it's just short!

How do I like the "R"? It is the most fun you can have with your clothes on! ;-) I have had more fun with that car than you can even imagine. The best part is all of the friends I have made at track events. One of my best Buds is Damian the Video Meister! He really makes some awesome vids.

Another one of my tracking Pals drives a Z06 and I don't even give him any crap! We have a blast terrorizing each other on the track! He hates when I don't go to the F-Body events because he has no competition unless I'm there. Yep, good old "Black Death". A modded Z06 with a driver that can actually drive! :bowdown:

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Insanely jealous ac. The Cobra R is one of the cars i would like to own before i die. I had looked at one but the guy selling it wouldn't back down from his 55K dollar asking price

Last edited:

zigroid

Banned
chuckstang said:
actually the only place a z06 could beat a gt500 is maybe a drag strip but certainly not a road coarse

first of all Im assuming you meant the ford GT because if you think a GT500 will beat a Z06 on a road course you need to give me some of what you are smoking.
about the mid engine comment, vettes have a 50/50 weight distribution. so what does that mean?
have a looksee at this:
http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvideos/0/wm/98c0da59-d89b-461e-aade-98100002e605.htm
pretty evenly matched. around a race course they are also evenly matched.

the only thing that separates the two cars is the price tag and obviously one looks way more exotic than the other.

If you aren't a fan of Ford why you here?
do you have a GT500? if not, why are you in this forum? I never said I wasn't a fan of ford. I happen to like classic fords. my dad has a beautiful 1969 lincoln mkIII. I love 71-73 mustangs. I like pretty much every cobra from 96-03.

Last edited:

redline360

Established Member
chuckstang said:

1)Your thinking of the FGT

2)Z will hang if not beat the FGT on a roadcourse(depending on driver). And guess what the Z almost matches its performace on shitty runflats:read:

To others.....

3) Im on this website because i love performance cars regardless of make:idea:. Probably with every1 else besides the couple trolls

4) The numbers are kinda weak for the amount of power its putting out. ITS AN OPINION. Hell the car only has like 500 miles the guy said and the more seat time he gets the better times will come

200MPHCOBRA

Liberty Tree Needs Water
Established Member
zigroid said:
Ive never given up on GM. they make alot of fantastic vehicles with even more on the way. unfortunately for you ford guys you have what... GT500 and the F series trucks? it must be hard. don't give up though!

in fact, I have a plan to make the mustang better. It involves a fox and an LS2 :D

Yeah, I've got a 71 vette and I'm thinking about putting a 351 Cleveland in it.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
Where the hell is the ban stick when you need it! zigroid and landstuhltaylor need a good IP smackin'
I wish I was cool enough to go on other sites and make a complete ass of myself. :(

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
redline360 said:
Hell the car only has like 500 miles the guy said and the more seat time he gets the better times will come
actually the car has only 50 miles on it. five zero.

DocHolliday01

Established Member
Ryan02Stang said:
Congrats Evolution...great times!!

This forum is HUMILIATING to be a part of. Someone comes here to post the progress about his GT500 and it turns into a 2 page pissing match. There needs to be some serious bans done...

9 threads out of 10 turn into shit talking pissing matches here on svt. thats just how it is.

DocHolliday01

Established Member
COBRA32 said:
I really think they need to rename this LS? performance.com, For a Ford site there is really nothing postive said in these Forums. One would think you were visiting a Non Ford site with all the slamming of Ford products going on in here. Good run guys hope to see more.

shit you see more positive things said on ls1tech about mustangs and fords than you do on this site 80% of the time.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
02MineralGrayGt said:
9 threads out of 10 turn into shit talking pissing matches here on svt. thats just how it is.
give me the banning stick and I will clean this place up real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread