Ex Wives

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I've seen this thread in the past and read through a few stories here and there. It's been so long since the first wife left, that I've put most of that behind me. I share Deceptive's experience of having a batshit crazy ex and an absolute gem of a current wife. I suppose the pain of the first marriage makes me appreciate what I have now even more.

I hear you brother. I've been married to my current wife longer than I was married to my previous wife. Meaning, I've been divorced from my first wife longer than I was married to her.

So, that time of my life feels like a parallel universe LMAO! I almost don't even recognize it when I think about those times.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I hear you brother. I've been married to my current wife longer than I was married to my previous wife. Meaning, I've been divorced from my first wife longer than I was married to her.

So, that time of my life feels like a parallel universe LMAO! I almost don't even recognize it when I think about those times.
Lol have been divorced only a few years, still feels like I am on parole..

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
447808483_468526862360839_3801477011977331830_n.jpg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Also, I'm sure for some women it's the "experience" of the wedding and spending more than they can afford. Worry about the 10's of thousands of debt after the honeymoon.

I bet we didn’t spend much over $5k. We rented a house in Ponte Vedra Beach, family made food, we had no more than 50 people. This is another, how my wife is type thing, she was excited about her dress because it had pockets.

I’m inventing a new phone for the gays. I will call it the “Homophone”

MG0h3

Established Member
I’ve never found Jennifer Aniston all that attractive. She’s very pretty, but not sexy to me at all.

Apparently she ****s like a dead fish or her pussy smells like one because she can’t keep a dude to save her life.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Ban this kneegrow if pics aren’t posted ASAP…
I really should.
Sure…big shooter.
Not, more like Mr. Dribbles.
Mist in our penis..

The ****
I laughed.
Quite bold to come in and say your wife looks like Jennifer Aniston and then not post a picture. Shame, SHAME I say.
Agreed.
I’ve never found Jennifer Aniston all that attractive. She’s very pretty, but not sexy to me at all.

Apparently she ****s like a dead fish or her pussy smells like one because she can’t keep a dude to save her life.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
No way I'm saying no to that if offered.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Oh well ya of course haha.

You getting any rain where you’re at?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yeah, about 10". Yesterday was pretty dry. They got 24" south of me. Slight change of rain today and tomorrow. Pretty much getting back to the normal afternoon T-Storms now. I think there's a couple of small systems southwest on us and south ofyou.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Yes Estero hit the jackpot. I got family there and they made out fine. Where I am we got at least a foot since Tuesday but no problems.

Lot of places got flooded and downtown Naples had some streets closed Thursday but was back in business last night. We are going downtown for dinner tonight and it’s cloudy now but no rain expected.
Someone at the gym said that the low pressure system that is causing all rain this might spin up into Texas. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread