Excellent cond BAP, 80lb SD injectors, fuel pumps, gates belt

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Only things left are Gates Green stock size belt and BAP. Prices above the pictures of items. Shipping is included. US shipping only. That belt is the exact size you need in a Gates Green for 3 100mm idlers and a 90mm Aux on a Gen 2 VMP blower 3" upper with a stock lower and stock Alt pulley

$75

IMG_2574.JPG

$20

IMG_2576.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

ajwoodco

Established Member
The fuel pump Assembly is off a 25k mile stock cobra. BAP, injectors and belt used for one driving season in STL. All put on at the same time. About 3,000 miles total. Only reason for selling is I upgraded to a Fore fuel system. Gates Green stock size belt. Prices above the pictures of items. Shipping is included. US shipping only

$140

Still interested in that pump assembly... shoot me a text or pm so we can work out a deal.

choate

Established Member
hey sorry I wasn't on here the past few days. the price is $140.00 shipped to you. Firm

choate

Established Member
Lowered prices again. This is about as low as I will go. Someone needs the BAP and Injectors for their winter project. Injectors are $399 new on Lethal's website. If someone wants the BAP and Injectors together I could do $300.00

choate

Established Member
Yes. I don’t get on here a lot anymore but I will get an email if I get a PM. I sent you one. One of the mods named Brad on here is a real A hole btw. FYI

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

choate

Established Member
Bump. The comment about Brad was true btw. He reimburses shipping costs too for any members so ask me about discounts for that

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread