WANTED: Excellent condition/like new BBK or C&L Cold air intake 1997 Cobra

JCDriller

Established Member
I'm looking for one of these intakes, would prefer the C&L with the MAF housing. Must be in near perfect condition. Will pay premium price.

JCDriller

Established Member
Still looking for a like new unit. I have a used BBK in hand but I’d still like something nicer.

JCDriller

Established Member
What year is your BBK on? I am looking for the BBK for a 96 Cobra. I have the K&N and want the BBK before I put my SC on

It’s for my 97. I’ve collected a C&L but it’s been powder coated and I haven’t had it redone. My bbk is peeling in one area. I don’t consider either nice enough for my car, so I’m still searching.

BigScott96

Established Member
It’s for my 97. I’ve collected a C&L but it’s been powder coated and I haven’t had it redone. My bbk is peeling in one area. I don’t consider either nice enough for my car, so I’m still searching.
Can you send me pics of your BBK? I’ll have it re done if you’ll sell it to me

JCDriller

Established Member
Okay. Thought you were looking to replace it. Good luck. I’m on the hunt too.
If I fine a really nice one I’ll sell it, but like you if I can’t I’ll have it refinished. The BBK plaque will be the hardest, minds in ok at best shape.

BigScott96

Established Member
If I fine a really nice one I’ll sell it, but like you if I can’t I’ll have it refinished. The BBK plaque will be the hardest, minds of in ok at best shape.
I’ve found a ton of them here in LA on cobras that are for sale. I offer to trade my K & N plus money and swap it. They have all said no. The worst part is. They have all been on POS and selling the cars for 3-6k.

amorrow

Established Member
Unsure what this intake is that came on my ‘96, but it’s available. MAF and rubber duct to throttle body sold with engine though. Chrome does have some pitting, and I’d refinish if installing on a very clean car.

1662733220401.jpeg

1662733549770.jpeg

Attachments

• 1662733680383.jpeg
    1662733680383.jpeg
    310.4 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread