**EXCLUSIVE** Evolution/Kenne Bell 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L Supercharger Kits!

Evolution

Established Member
2.jpg

**EXCLUSIVE** Evolution Performance Edition Kenne Bell 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V Twin Screw Supercharger Kits In-Stock!

FREE SHIPPING!

This kit includes the Kenne Bell 2.8H Twin Screw Supercharger, Complete Air-To-Liquid Intercooler System, Intake Manifold, Mammoth Inlet Manifold, 114mm "Mammoth" Ram Air Intake, 52lb Fuel Injectors, Billet Fuel Rails, Boost-A-Pump, and a Custom Calibrated Flash Programmer.

The 575HP Kit uses the Stock Throttle Body
The 675 Kit Comes with a Dual 75mm Throttle Body

The supercharger comes in a Evolution Performance, Inc. Themed Hard Black Anodized Billet Case with Polished Inlet Manifold with Evolution Performance, Inc. Badging. The Two Tone look is ONLY available through Evolution Performance, Inc.

Exclusive Features
• Highest HP potential (up to 1400HP).
• Largest displacement (2.8L, 3.6L, 4.2L).
• Hard black anodized or polished bulletproof billet.
• Tuner Kits, Off Road Kits and Street Rod Kits also available.
• Up to 100HP lower parasitic losses = more engine HP at same boost.
• Most powerful, efficient and technically advanced kits.
• Fits under stock hood (see Tech Info).
• Mammoth™ 4.5”x4’ long “Ram Air Pipe” to maximize air flow and ram effect.
• Liquid Cooled (Patent Pending). Cooler air charge. Up to 220° cooler oil temps.
• 4.5” MAF meter built into Ram Air Pipe. No more restrictive, small factory MAFs.
• Seal Pressure Equalizer (Patent Pending) reduces seal friction, wear and HP drag.
• Billet 2.8L, 3.6L, 4.2L Twin Screw vs. others 2.3L Roots style rotors and cast case.
• More low and mid range boost/HP than centrifugals with unsurpassed high RPM HP.
• Chassis dyno tested with the hood CLOSED - the way it’s driven - not OPEN as with others.
• Show quality polished. No off color paint or coatings to crack, peel, chip, discolor or seal in heat.
• Kenne Bell BOOST-A-PUMP™ fuel system, 52lb injectors, billet fuel rails and new Cool Air Kit included.
• Lower parasitic loss and cooler air charge at the same cfm and boost – than competitions 2.9 3x5 rotors.
• Mammoth™ rear induction manifold accepts stock 80mm - 168mm round throttle bodies for maximum air flow.
• New more efficient 4x6 rotor profiles. Others use 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 or less efficient twin screw 3x5 lobe rotors.
• Eliminates power robbing jackshaft, extra bearings, gears, pulleys, and small restictive front inlet manifold.
• Retro “External” 60’s style Cool Air Kit w/ filter behind front bumper (no underhood hot air filter to rob 30HP).
• Exposed top mount supercharger runs cooler. Not entombed in intake runners, intercooler and engine covers.
• Developed and test proven on “one of a kind” high HP supercharger dyno, engine chassis dyno and flow bench

Standard Features
• 50 State Legal Pending.
• Whisper quiet. No gear growl or clatter.
• Flash Programmer
• Oil dipstick. No sight glass to discolor or stain.
• 20+ years experience in Twin Screw supercharging.
• INSTANT BOOST. Optimum acceleration at any RPM.
• Integral Intercooler (no exposed pipes, hoses and fittings).
• Proven 6 rib belt system to 15 psi. Optional 8 rib for 8-24 psi.
• Bypass valve air is AFTER intercooler (cooler and denser air).
• Big efficient Kenne Bell “Dual Pass” intercooler and heat exchanger.
• The industry’s most complete and best illustrated Installation Instructions.
• Twin Screw supercharger. Lower power consumption and cooler air charge temps.
• Easy to upgrade supercharger and throttle body for higher HP (Kenne Bell 110/115mm).
• “Exposed” supercharger runs cooler. Not buried under manifolds, intercooler and covers

1.jpg

3.jpg

lc.jpg

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Black 2.8H Supercharger 575HP Kit (7PSI) - $6,499.00

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Polished 2.8H Supercharger 575HP Kit (7PSI) - $6,999.00

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Black 2.8H Supercharger 675HP Kit (9PSI) - $6,899.00

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Polished 2.8H Supercharger 675HP Kit (9PSI) - $7,599.00

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Black 2.8LC (Liquid Cooled) Supercharger 675HP Kit (9PSI) - $7,199.00

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Polished 2.8LC (Liquid Cooled) Supercharger 675HP Kit (9PSI) - $7,699.00

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Polished 3.6LC (Liquid Cooled) Supercharger 1400HP Kit (15PSI-30PSI - Built Engines) - $7,999.00

grnenvy

Established Member
I have always been a KB fan but I would like to see how this 2.8 stacks up against the smaller blowers on the market! I know when I put the 2.8 on my 03 cobra I had to spin it @ 16 psi to make it run with my little ported eaton. At low boost (14psi) my eaton was faster! I had to turned the boost up on the KB or it was a waste of money! These bigger blower really shine when you spin them but @ 7 psi there not even breaking a sweat! I'm thinking something with smaller rotors would be better.

grnenvy

Established Member
yo

The 2.8 wasn't the biggest blower for the 03 cobra! Plus Kenne Bell made smaller blowers in the beginning! I'm thinking that the 2.8 would shine on a built low compression motor where you can turn the boost up but on this motor spinning it very slow I'm not so sure. Unless they did something special on the exhaust side of the blower then that could be a diff story. The 03 cobra engine is completely different. It came from the factory low comp. plus that motor is crazy strong. I was running 20 psi with a 50shot when I sold it and never had the valve covers off the motor. We need a blower shoot out!!

but the 2.8 is the smallest blower they have for the 5.0 the 2.8 was biggest for the 03 cobra

AmnDucky

Established Member
grnenvy said:
The 2.8 wasn't the biggest blower for the 03 cobra! Plus Kenne Bell made smaller blowers in the beginning! I'm thinking that the 2.8 would shine on a built low compression motor where you can turn the boost up but on this motor spinning it very slow I'm not so sure. Unless they did something special on the exhaust side of the blower then that could be a diff story. The 03 cobra engine is completely different. It came from the factory low comp. plus that motor is crazy strong. I was running 20 psi with a 50shot when I sold it and never had the valve covers off the motor. We need a blower shoot out!!

Stop focusing so much on boost. Airflow is more important.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member

This.

Boost is just measure of the back pressure in the system from the outlet of the supercharger to the cylinder. The 5.0 is a much more efficient engine, because of this with a given pulley size, on an 03/04 cobra you might see 15psi, but because of the more efficient head design and the larger displacement in the 5.0 you will see significantly less boost, but more power.

Think about it like this. If you have a supercharged motor, and it sees 15 psi, if you pull the heads and port them, then install aftermarket cams, but you keep everything else the same, when you put the motor back together, you'll see less boost on the gauge but more power on the dyno and faster times at the track.

The 2.8 is not too big for the 5.0.

grnenvy

Established Member
Lol

Come on guys I know boost is a measure of back pressure I learned that back in the day when I bolted an A trim vortech on my car!! I'm still thinking this blower could be a little big and a smaller blower that use's less pwr to turn and runs cooler could be a better choice. I have had many centrifigul blowers on my cars and positive displacemnet also. I just can't see this blower making more tq then the rousgh blower at 6-7 psi!!
We need a blower shoot out!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

This.

Boost is just measure of the back pressure in the system from the outlet of the supercharger to the cylinder. The 5.0 is a much more efficient engine, because of this with a given pulley size, on an 03/04 cobra you might see 15psi, but because of the more efficient head design and the larger displacement in the 5.0 you will see significantly less boost

This X3

Boost is only a measure of restriction.

Here is an example.

Lets say you have an 03/04 Cobra with the factory longblock running a 2.8H KB blower. The current pulley combination you're running shows 16psi on the gauge and produces 580rwhp.

Then you bore, stroke, port the heads and add cams while raising the compression ratio 1 point. Using the exact same pulley combination as before you may now only see 10psi on the gauge while making more power. ;-)

WILDF6

Established Member
Have yu guys fitted one of these kits yet, would be good to see what sort of power it made on a stock engine

kingnut

Established Member
I have always been a KB fan but I would like to see how this 2.8 stacks up against the smaller blowers on the market! I know when I put the 2.8 on my 03 cobra I had to spin it @ 16 psi to make it run with my little ported eaton. At low boost (14psi) my eaton was faster! I had to turned the boost up on the KB or it was a waste of money! These bigger blower really shine when you spin them but @ 7 psi there not even breaking a sweat! I'm thinking something with smaller rotors would be better.

i was thinking the same thing. whipple has the 2.3 kit. it just seems for 10 PSI or under, it would be a more efficient choice to go with a smaller blower.

Come on guys I know boost is a measure of back pressure I learned that back in the day when I bolted an A trim vortech on my car!! I'm still thinking this blower could be a little big and a smaller blower that use's less pwr to turn and runs cooler could be a better choice. I have had many centrifigul blowers on my cars and positive displacemnet also. I just can't see this blower making more tq then the rousgh blower at 6-7 psi!!
We need a blower shoot out!

in for this. i wonder in evolutions mind which Super Charger is the best engineered for the new 5.0. although im sure because they sell 6 different brands they probably cant say.

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
The 2.8H has been tested on a 2011. I believe they made 670hp on 13psi. Made something like 500lb/ft of tq at 3500 rpm. This blower is great for the 5.0 on the street.. if you wanna get serious step up to the 3.6LC and get it done.

Users who are viewing this thread