exercise equipment for those always on the move

JasonSnake

Established Member
So I usually move place to place once a year after a lease is up or if I am sick of a current roommate. So, I would like to buy some equipment to help me get into shape (from skin & bones to lean & toned). I'm not really interested in getting huge but just want to be more fit.

So what equipment would you suggest for someone that is always on the move? I was thinking about getting those "adjustable" free weights as well.

96 cobra

Established Member
Body-weight exercises, a 35-lb kettle bell and a pullup bar; almost all you need to stay in great shape.

Wawful

Established Member
there are lots of things, resistance bands, trx, body weight, a bike, running shoes? Some of these are even free and can get you into great shape. Try a calisthenic routine or something like p90x, they are good options for starters, a good diet makes the biggest difference.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
If i'm too lazy to go to the gym I can get a great workout in with my door hanging pull up bar, perfect push ups and two of those big plastic buckets filled with water. Usually 10 sets of pull ups with different grips, however many pushups I can handle for 5 sets and then you can do basically any free weight excercise with one of those big white buckets filled with water. They're great for leg stuff, fill up two of those and do as many walking lunges as you can handle.

KingJacobo

GM Fanboy Gone Darkside
Established Member
Gym membership to a place that is everywhere like golds gym, LA fitness, etc.
Gyms are the way to go if you get serious about the gym.

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Yep gym membership. Or if you want something that's more body weight and can do anywhere try insanity that thing is really hard core lol.

Users who are viewing this thread