Exhaust mod

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
TRBO VNM

where is a good place to get some parts for these things? I pick mine up Monday and been looking but is there a place I should bookmark?

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

depends on what you are looking for. Lethal is starting to carry stuff, but I haven't checked to see what they have or pricing. I have bought most of my parts direct from places that make them (COBB, OCD Speed, Breedt, FSWerks)

TRBO VNM

I'd stay away from anything MRT sells.

why? they are using quality materials. Only thing I didn't like was someone who bought it said that the tips are just tack welded on and not welded all the way around.

That said, I paid less from OCD Speed for mine which is similar, but slight difference in J tube design.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

Not from underneath. Just from the tips.

search for OCD speed and he might have pics on his site

TRBO VNM

ok. I can get a pic tomorrow, but hey are dirty as hell since these cars run so rich. Needs a good wash, but then the tips go black on the first drive. LOL

TRBO VNM

Actually, forgot I had one uploaded already

tips_zps6952dea2.jpg

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
How does it sound? I need to get down there and hand you money..my fox needs that rack installed. I need to make some time in my schedule.

TRBO VNM

How does it sound? I need to get down there and hand you money..my fox needs that rack installed. I need to make some time in my schedule.

I don't know. I miss the v8 that's for sure, but for a turbo 4 banger, I think this setup sounds the best to my ear. None of the burble crap, none of the high pitched ear bleeding that some of these other ST exhausts sound like.

Guess you just need to come down and hear it.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I don't know. I miss the v8 that's for sure, but for a turbo 4 banger, I think this setup sounds the best to my ear. None of the burble crap, none of the high pitched ear bleeding that some of these other ST exhausts sound like.

Guess you just need to come down and hear it.

thats why you need to keep a nice V-8 in the stable.....:poke:

TRBO VNM

No, but what are you looking for in particular? They are adjustable so I can tuck them under or have them sticking out some.

TRBO VNM

I am not sure which tips these are, but they are double walled 304 SS. I know on some of the other kits he uses flowmaster double walled, but he can use whatever you want since it is custom. I specifically asked for this tip setup because I didn't like the flowmaster one.

I can wipe them down and take a couple other pics for you. I can ask which tips he used

Users who are viewing this thread