F-150 EB Tune?

jetlag

Established Member
Fastlane recently made a post on another forum saying they dynoed at 387rwhp with a "tuner box" and y-pipe with high flow cats.

Last edited:

jetlag

Established Member
387rwhp, 421rwtq
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfttliA1L9w"]2011 Ford EcoBoost F-150 picks up 90rwhp with Fastlane's tuning - YouTube[/nomedia]

They said their truck dynoed stock at 308 and then after tuning and the downpipe it made the 387....So actually about a 79rwhp gain. Sounds like a good gain to me!

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
There was a guy at the track yesterday that was running an Ecoboost AWD Flex. He had a Airraid CAI and a tune and the rest was stock. He ran a best ET of 13.59 at 101 MPH (2,300 DA) and said that the weight of the Flex with him in it was right at 5,000 pounds. He said he ran a best of 13.43 when the DA was at -200.

These 3.5 Ecoboost motors are very impressive!!

Spade

Established Member
There was a guy at the track yesterday that was running an Ecoboost AWD Flex. He had a Airraid CAI and a tune and the rest was stock. He ran a best ET of 13.59 at 101 MPH (2,300 DA) and said that the weight of the Flex with him in it was right at 5,000 pounds. He said he ran a best of 13.43 when the DA was at -200.

These 3.5 Ecoboost motors are very impressive!!

I'd like to see what the truck would run with thoughs mods.

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
The EcoBoost engines are very impressive. Here is a video of a few of our tuned EcoBoost vehicles at the track.

Our Flex has only our custom tune and goes 13.3. Our SHO has our tune and a catback and goes 12.79 @ 107... and the quickest known SHO goes 12.2 @ 111 with our tune, CAI, catback and methanol injection.

[youtube_browser]92FGf5sjoGE[/youtube_browser]

-Rick

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
The EcoBoost engines are very impressive. Here is a video of a few of our tuned EcoBoost vehicles at the track.

Our Flex has only our custom tune and goes 13.3. Our SHO has our tune and a catback and goes 12.79 @ 107... and the quickest known SHO goes 12.2 @ 111 with our tune, CAI, catback and methanol injection.

[youtube_browser]92FGf5sjoGE[/youtube_browser]

-Rick

Nice video!! :rockon:

After having first hand experience with their business practices I would not buy anything from them.

I wouldn't buy anything from them or have them work on anything I owned!!

Last edited:

paynecasey

Established Member
After having first hand experience with their business practices I would not buy anything from them.

I've heard bad things about them. Lots. Over priced anyway.

Rick,
Is Ford giving you a Focus ST to tune or do you have to wait and buy one?

Rough idea of the tune power increases on the 2.0 EB?

Andy@Livernois

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've heard bad things about them. Lots. Over priced anyway.

Rick,
Is Ford giving you a Focus ST to tune or do you have to wait and buy one?

Rough idea of the tune power increases on the 2.0 EB?

as sweet as that would be, we have never been gifted a car from Ford. we always buy our shop cars. But, Ford, feel free to change the pattern and start ;)

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Is there going to be any information in this thread about ACTUAL tuning of ecoboost f150s? :bored:

KEMPerformance

Established Member
Is there going to be any information in this thread about ACTUAL tuning of ecoboost f150s? :bored:

Maybe!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9HFWCfAzNg"]KEM Performance First Tuned 2011 EcoBoost F150 - YouTube[/nomedia]

Dyno numbers and tracks times to follow.

Mike

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Bullydog just annouced a tuner for the ecoboost f-150 at SEMA. +42rwhp and 55lbft, let the fun times begin.

Users who are viewing this thread