F-250 Black Ops

Equalbracket

Established Member
So a builder of ours showed up in a new truck he wanted to show and holy shit, I had never heard nor seen one, I personally hate black but this was incredible. 96k msrp tho ya... my bids are going up lol. It's actually built to honor our military, and they're so awesome you spend 100k, they will donate $200 to wounded warriors! Seriously, $200. They list that on every one of their pages.

10fore

Established Member
It honestly baffles me as to why anyone would decide to spend money on any of the vehicles that Tuscany ruins. The Black Ops, the Tonka, FTX, and even the “Shelby” F-150 they produce are riddled with quality issues, look horrible, and are extremely overpriced.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It honestly baffles me as to why anyone would decide to spend money on any of the vehicles that Tuscany ruins.

Can't tell you how much I agree with this.

They've sent 4 or 5 reps out to visit with me and try to convince me to stock their products; not a chance.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i cant believe people buy those ugly ass things yet alone for the huge markup. I think this is my problem in life, I always assume nobody is dumb enough to pay out the ass for stupid shit like this and Im constantly proven wrong.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Get a F250 and buy a Carli suspension setup and some wheels and tires. Donate 1k to the military anyways

Equalbracket

Established Member
96k is just beyond stupid for a truck period. I personally like the way it looks and the little details but I had never heard of Tuscany before this. I just find it pathetic they're advertising a vehicle built to honor our military and they donate a whopping $200 of their $20,000 profit and seem to be proud of that.

How about for every truck they sell they give one away to a wounded warrior

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
wasn't wounded warrior's in hot water not too long ago for allegedly donating very little to veterans, executives enriching themselves etc?

Users who are viewing this thread