F-Body Skiing

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
The one you posted, the 2nd one of the White TA was filmed here in Vegas.

When that one came out it got passed around the fbody boards and some of the fuel slut guys weren't impressed. So they shot their stunt the same night.

I actually have the full 4 min video with the White TA in it somewhere.

bkint

Established Member
how the hell did they keep their car straight so long.

Maybe a hidden driver i think....

r6bullet

Established Member
Originally posted by bkint
how the hell did they keep their car straight so long.

Maybe a hidden driver i think....

Nope... It is the F-Body way. I can go down the highway and let go of the wheel and she goes straight as an arrow. As much as I love my car I still can't wait until I get my 03 Cobra:rockon:

Gino

So Long!
that was ****ing cool, but pretty ****ing retarded at the same time lol. imagine hitting a pot hole or something else that you had no idea would get in your path while hanging off the spoiler. can we say splork city? those Trans-Am drivers are crazy mother****ers, I now understand why HAVOC is the way he is. thanks for the links

:D

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
lol, yeah... that's some crazy shit. Like Gino said, there's no telling what you could hit... kinda like that dumb fu<ker in the oldddd vid that had the red Z71, climbed out and on top of his truck, the door closed.... he couldn't get back in... lol the truck eventually smashes into a powerpole and his fat ass jumps off... lol Crazy shit, wouldn't want to hurt my Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread