F/S 19" HRE polished 542's w/toyo rubber

864svt

powered by svt
Established Member
Hey guys, going with a different route with my car, these have been sitting in the corner for a month now and dont see them going back on.
specs
19x9 HRE 542 with brand new (150 miles) 265/30/19 toyo proxes 4-front
19x10.5 HRE 542 with good 295/30/19 toyo proxes 4 with at least 60% tread
will come with "bullet" designed lug nuts

rims have a few little nics from stones but 110% no curb rash
rims are 99% perfect just want to be straight up about the nics, you do have to be really close to see them.

the down-side, these are very pricey wheels that cost me $$, iam firm on the price because i dont need to sell, i want to get back most of what i have in them
2nd- Im up in Canada so shipping will be $$ but Iam willing to help with out with shipping to an extent to get the deal done,
P1000390.gif

I want 3700
WILL DO PARTIAL TRADE ON A KENNE BELL 2.2 BLOWER

Last edited:

864svt

powered by svt
Established Member
For the guys that have a kenne bell that they want to trade, I will need your injectors Maf and bap so that will be less money on top for the rims, let's make a deal

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
i was always confused by these wheels because of the direction of the spokes. how do they look from the other side. also do you have mirror tint? looks good on the 1/4 window any pictures of the windows up?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
wtf man, i would've bought these...you said no sale so i bought CCWs...

864svt