F/S 2003 Black SVT COBRA

68gtscode

Established Member
Sounds like SVTPerformance is turning into Craigslist. In all seriousness, it seems to be a slow time to sell currently. I am surprised your car as well as a few other high quality Terminators on the board haven't already sold. I am sure a serious buyer will come along at some point, don't give it away. Best of luck!

TooFast98Cobra

#1 Vent Shade Installer
Established Member
Today another buyer "that's ready to buy, no games" is a no show.

I was thinking about selling the cobra without the wheels and tires so buyer brings their own. It would lower the price obviously. Lmk if anyone interested in that.

xchamp

Established Member
Today another buyer "that's ready to buy, no games" is a no show.

I was thinking about selling the cobra without the wheels and tires so buyer brings their own. It would lower the price obviously. Lmk if anyone interested in that.
I think u and I could write a book about this crap!!

TooFast98Cobra

#1 Vent Shade Installer
Established Member
Wipers and antenna back on. Have a very serious buyer coming sunday. Hopefully they show up, fingers crossed.
Screenshot_20181228-222756_Gallery.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Man... wish I had room in my garage for your car. It’s amazing and I have always LOVED black.

GLWS!

Give eBay a shot if need be. I’ve sold half a dozen cars on eBay and it goes off great 9/10 times.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Samsred04gt

Not Banned
Established Member
This would be the only car I would trade my mach for. Dont be in a rush cause in the end you will prabably regret it anyways. I have been in your shoes a few times. So many guys are scared of there wifes and back out cause of it.

TooFast98Cobra

#1 Vent Shade Installer
Established Member
Got this text below was nice to hear cause i didn't hear from the buyer, was getting worried. Lol

Hey Bill this is Jeremy letting you know I made it home yesterday and got the car tucked in a garage. It ran flawless for the entire trip, really cannot appreciate you selling it to me enough thanks a ton. Ill probley have a few questions for you eventually if it's ok that I keep in touch to ask them

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Got this text below was nice to hear cause i didn't hear from the buyer, was getting worried. Lol

Hey Bill this is Jeremy letting you know I made it home yesterday and got the car tucked in a garage. It ran flawless for the entire trip, really cannot appreciate you selling it to me enough thanks a ton. Ill probley have a few questions for you eventually if it's ok that I keep in touch to ask them

Is he a current/future SVTP member?

Users who are viewing this thread