F/S 2003 Cobra Convertible Completely Stock

cforre

Established Member
2003 Cobra Convertible in excellent condition inside and out. Brand new tires. Still smells like new inside. Just serviced. Everything is 100%. Will pay a finders fee if someone on here knows someone looking!
$29,900
Call 717-729-1464
IMG_0653.JPG
IMG_0659.JPG
IMG_0660.JPG
IMG_0661.JPG
IMG_0662.JPG
IMG_0663.JPG
IMG_0664.JPG
IMG_0665.JPG
IMG_0666.JPG
IMG_0667.JPG
IMG_0668.JPG
IMG_0669.JPG
IMG_0670.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

cforre

Established Member
16,280 miles . Clean and clear title in hand ready to go. Financing available with approved credit.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cforre

Established Member
This is a For Sale listing, if your interested your more than welcome to give me a call/set up a time to see and drive the vehicle. It is ready to go, serviced. Otherwise, please move on if your not interested.

cforre

Established Member
IMG_0720.JPG
IMG_0719.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG
IMG_0717.JPG
IMG_0716.JPG
IMG_0715.JPG
IMG_0714.JPG

Mid week Bump! I know we are ALL enthusiasts here and their are a lot of extremely clean cars on here but this one is right up there with the best of them. Extremely clean just out for a mid week drive and thought I would throw a couple fall day pics up. If anyone is looking or knows anyone hunting a Virgin here it is. Have a good day everyone!

cforre

Established Member
$27,900 Price Bump!

$2,000 price reduction

717-729-1464- Title in hand, car is freshly detailed, Serviced 100% ready to go. 4 brand new tires all around. Car is extremely clean, no issues and not a single dent on the car. Give me a call if interested. Thanks

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
View attachment 1527310View attachment 1527311View attachment 1527312View attachment 1527313View attachment 1527314View attachment 1527315View attachment 1527316

Mid week Bump! I know we are ALL enthusiasts here and their are a lot of extremely clean cars on here but this one is right up there with the best of them. Extremely clean just out for a mid week drive and thought I would throw a couple fall day pics up. If anyone is looking or knows anyone hunting a Virgin here it is. Have a good day everyone!

You're right. We are enthusiasts on here. Which is why we'll call you out when you say "completely stock" when it clearly isn't. The title should be changed. But GLWS.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Because of the grill emblem?

I don't remember a strut tower brace coming from the factory, do you? So not only is the car not stock, it's been irreversibly modified.

I'm also curious what size those rear wheels and tires are.

cforre

Established Member
Thanks for your interest but again if your interested in a super clean Cobra let me know and I will be happy to show you the car and take a test drive, it will make someone a great ride! Otherwise simply just move on, I didn’t post the car to get criticized just to go to another good home. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I don't remember a strut tower brace coming from the factory, do you? So not only is the car not stock, it's been irreversibly modified.

I'm also curious what size those rear wheels and tires are.
Ah, I missed that pic. Rear rims/tires do appear to sit wider in the wells than stock in the pics, too.

To the OP, the right mods on a Terminator don't necessarily decrease the value, and if they are the right mods they can increase the desirability, if not the value (especially mods that everyone agrees they need, i.e. welded in subframe connectors, etc).

If you are trying to appeal to the segment of the Terminator market that wants a stock Cobra (I was one), you might need to look a little harder at what you have. If it just has a few bolts on then list them, and confirm that's all that's on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread