F/S 2003 Cobra Vert 635RWHP 3.4 Whipple in VA

8oh4terminator

Novice Termonator *****
Established Member
Yes I know its more but 18.9 was a steal and Ive had multiple offers of 20K so 22K is the magic number for me.

8oh4terminator

Novice Termonator *****
Established Member
wait since you got offers of 20k why didnt you sell it?
Because at the time I was content on keeping the car but after a ride in my buddys GT500 I cant stop thinking about buying one. Like I said I dont have to sell it but if I cant get at least what ive got into it so far ill just keep it. Figured id at least let the SVTP community know the car is back up for sale since the original post by bambino a few months ago got so much feedback.

Monster Mach

Established Member
You have no idea what your talking about. If it was stock its worth that much.

Glws OP I think you will get close to your asking price.

It has 100k mod parts don't add value not to mention its a 100k 600hp car so it's motor is a time bomb. Why would someone pay above 20k for a car that has a motor that have deff seen better days. So your statement is invalid go back to posting stupid shit nub before learning car value

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
It has 100k mod parts don't add value not to mention its a 100k 600hp car so it's motor is a time bomb. Why would someone pay above 20k for a car that has a motor that have deff seen better days. So your statement is invalid go back to posting stupid shit nub before learning car value

Lol the motor does not have 100k if you read the ad. What do I know? Ive only sold 3 termis this year....

Users who are viewing this thread