F/S-2003 S281Cobra#97

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Yeah, I'm in Baton Rouge right now. I used to go to Tulane but now I'm going to school at the home of the Fighting Tigers. I'd have loved to see that car.

Yes I live in Lafayette,La.,I'm building a new home now,and should be ready in may to move in.I have a 2007 ShelbyGT500 on order at Audubon Ford ,and waiting to see how things go ,and hope it settles down so I can take my shelby,that I put a deposit on ,but first things first. We'll see,but now I must sell my saleen S281 cobra.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Well sounds to me like your "ducks are in a row". Good luck with the house and especially with the Snake. Do you ever come to Baton Rouge?

If you see some-one looking for a rare snake please send them my way,I can use all the help I can get.As I said I need to replace my Home above everything else and the Snakes will allways be there.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
If you see some-one looking for a rare snake please send them my way,I can use all the help I can get.As I said I need to replace my Home above everything else and the Snakes will allways be there.

You got it. I'll def. keep an eye out for people that are looking. I might give my dad a call.

Users who are viewing this thread