F/S: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra - BBS RK Plasma wheels and more...

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
probably the msot beautiful car i have ever seen...i wish i could get a terminator now...gotaa wait till end of winter or spring...booo...u got my vote for the best cobra buddy...if u still got it then let me no

Monoxcide

Established Member
I'm too new to have access to PM's :( I sent your registered email a message but if thats not it you can send your pre-fab email to [email protected]. Personally, this is the most bad ass cobra I've seen for sale and I think it could be scaring people why something so cool is up for sale even though there is probably nothing wrong with it.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Sorry guys,

I got dibs. I am mailing him a check today. I am siked too!!!!!

-Matt-

Congratulations to you!!! :beer:You could not have done any better!!! Big hooray for SonicBlur too!:beer: Now, if you don't want the BAP or SCT, please let me know!!!:rolling::rolling::rolling::lol1:

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
I have never thought that I would be so bummed out to sell this. As good as it is that the car goes to someone who will take care of it, I am really depressed now. I am really attached to this car. If anyone want to see a grown man cry, come to my house when Matt comes to pick the car up....

You two will have a great life together.

-Mike

Blown281USMC

Established Member
Wow bro,
Your almost making me shed a tear buying the car. lol Ok, maybe not....lol I am too siked to get this bad a$$ ride!!!! I'll call you tomorrow bro!

-Matt-

02blackfoci

damn and i was 2 weeks shy of me getting this car damn that sucks i have been eye balling the hell out of this thing and i was so suprised that it didnt sell along time ago ohh well if the sale falls through or sumthin just post up :nonono:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I have never thought that I would be so bummed out to sell this. As good as it is that the car goes to someone who will take care of it, I am really depressed now. I am really attached to this car. If anyone want to see a grown man cry, come to my house when Matt comes to pick the car up....

You two will have a great life together.

-Mike

I know how you feel, I cried when I sold my Redfire and my Sonic.

cashew

Established Member
If it was stock + the wheels I would've gladly bought it from you. However, I want RK's now! Amazing looking car!

Users who are viewing this thread