F/S 2013 GT500 Forsale Red Candy Coupe

William Sly

Established Member
How about during the day as I work at night? If you could text me at7347527537 that would be great . My mother lives in Northville so I’m normally out there once or twice a week.

03SonicStang

Established Member
Well guys, after the last drive before the snow flew here in Michigan Ive decided that I cannot part with the car for the price listed. I’m just not going to find a car that I enjoy as much as this one for the cash. Thank you for all the interest.

blue 07

Established Member
Well guys, after the last drive before the snow flew here in Michigan Ive decided that I cannot part with the car for the price listed. I’m just not going to find a car that I enjoy as much as this one for the cash. Thank you for all the interest.
Smart choice. You will be glad you kept it, just hide the keys !

efurlong

Established Member
Wise decision - Two or three years ago I had an offer (52k) for my 13 red candy vert. I couldn't go through with the sale. Same reasons... Still have no regrets.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Smart move, Tom. You obviously really enjoy the car, enough to keep it until the right offer comes along. Great looking GT-500, and that Red Candy paint pops.

Just curious. Has your daughter driven it?

03SonicStang

Established Member
Smart move, Tom. You obviously really enjoy the car, enough to keep it until the right offer comes along. Great looking GT-500, and that Red Candy paint pops.

Just curious. Has your daughter driven it?

thanks! I do love the car and it would be hard to part with it!

so My daughter was going to drive it earlier this month but ended up fracturing her ankle in three spots. Maybe by the end of summer she’ll try, but for now she’s recovering

03SonicStang

Established Member
Relisting with a revised price and mileage. Asking 55K currently has 18,125 on the clock. New Nittos all the way around. 555RII's in the rear and G2's in the front

Let me know; thanks Tom

Users who are viewing this thread