F/S- BUT-Looking for opinions on $$$$ for a MINT 2009-6K miles with mods

Bad500Chris

Ace
Established Member
Beautiful car. Probably one of my favorites on the site.

I say trade it in for that price after de-modding it, then throw those mods on the new 2014

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Beautiful car. Probably one of my favorites on the site.

I say trade it in for that price after de-modding it, then throw those mods on the new 2014

Thanks man! Funny, my brother said the same thing with the 2014.;-)

vorstang How about $39,000?

I have to believe I'll be somewhere in the 40's.... This badboy doesn't even have a rock chip on her! No BS

nickf2005

Established Member
$37.5 from the dealer stock? That's a pretty darn good deal. I think they'd have a hard time selling it for $40K. You may have your answer already. However, if you can get what you want with the mods, that'll save you a lot of time. Good luck.

09Troublemaker

Established Member
$37.5 from the dealer stock? That's a pretty darn good deal. I think they'd have a hard time selling it for $40K. You may have your answer already. However, if you can get what you want with the mods, that'll save you a lot of time. Good luck.

Agree on the trade $.. It helps that you don't see any 500's in my area. My guy said the car wouldn't last 5 days in his showroom!

I hate parting cars out, my last 3 modded ones did sell, but not overnight..
Thanks

Viernathan

Established Member
Beautiful car and counter the above user at $40k and sell it now! Or demod. I would bet that dealer doesnt pay the $37k and wiggles out from that offer. Thats retail money.

09Troublemaker

Established Member
Good luck but $40K+ is not going to happen in this market. I'd take the $39K offer and run. The 2013 gt500 has killed the market for these cars. I sold mine for $39K and it was a battle with half the miles of yours.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...oy-gt500-whipple-2-9-all-supporting-mods.html

That was a nice ride..
Its all relative-You had 1200 less miles BUT also didn't have my wheels/hood/radiator, just to name a few. I forgot to list more suspension stuff, not that big of a deal though.

In my world its all about being patient. My girl been on ebay for 4 days BIN at 49,6K and offers have hit 45 and change..... Those 8 or 9 offers just started to come in since only 330 people have viewed my ad.... So, time will tell.. Thanks:beer:

res0n0xg

Established Member
Ebay is a joke, these cars sell way lower than market price on Ebay. I'm calling BS right now on any 45K offer from there, it's not real, hardly anyone comes through with the funds afterwards.

There are 2011-2012's you can buy with mods for that money, you're telling me yours is worth that much why?

07-09's go for mid 30's with nice mods, stock cars go near 30K. 07's go under 30K even sometimes. There is a dealer asking 28888 for an 07 right now with 23K miles.

The hood/wheels and all that other stuff devalue it big time to me as well as a ton of other people.

09Troublemaker

Established Member
Ebay is a joke, these cars sell way lower than market price on Ebay. I'm calling BS right now on any 45K offer from there, it's not real, hardly anyone comes through with the funds afterwards.

There are 2011-2012's you can buy with mods for that money, you're telling me yours is worth that much why?

07-09's go for mid 30's with nice mods, stock cars go near 30K. 07's go under 30K even sometimes. There is a dealer asking 28888 for an 07 right now with 23K miles.

The hood/wheels and all that other stuff devalue it big time to me as well as a ton of other people.

guess I should take the 39 and run...LMFAO:nonono:
Thanks

BLGT500

Established Member
Nice car!

Im in NJ and have been looking for a GT500 for a few months now. I have been looking Ebay, internet, Craigslist, etc., I find it hard to believe that the car would sell for more then $40k. Ebay is getting now where near those prices no matter the mods. If you have an offer of 37-39 I would take it and run. Good luck with the sale, I hope you get what you want.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I sold my 08/10K miles to Carmax for $30,400 stock, I sold all the parts for almost $17,000 separatly. Dont loose money by not taking advantage.

I got $3600 for my wheels TF Chicanes and $6700 for my 3.6LC with the K/mounts/K-spacers

09Troublemaker

Established Member
I sold my 08/10K miles to Carmax for $30,400 stock, I sold all the parts for almost $17,000 separatly. Dont loose money by not taking advantage.

I got $3600 for my wheels TF Chicanes and $6700 for my 3.6LC with the K/mounts/K-spacers

Damn it man! Now you got me thinking Andy, thanks for that insight.:beer:

PS. I read you didnt like the Recaro's... I also have a muscular build at 6-2 -245. What bothered you about them....

Thanks again!

vorstang

Established Member
My offer still stands for $39000, that's all that i'm getting from my settlement, i'm not trying to low ball you ,but that is all that I can afford.

Users who are viewing this thread