F.S couple things off my old cobra

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Guys make some offers, you never know

I have some things for sale that I took of my 03 cobra that I sold about a year ago..LOL.. Finally getting around to selling this stuff b/c I need to clean the garage. I was going to keep some of it b/c I plan on purchasing another one in the future but oh well. Either way, heres a list of things:

1. UPR billet window switches,chrome AC knobs with green lights.switches sold, a/c knobs make offer

2. SPW boost gauge(changes about 6 or 7 colors, pics below) make offer
3. SPW water temp gauge(also changes color and pics below) make offer

4. Stock A/C controls with cigarette lighter plug make offer

Last edited:

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
I have first dibs on the pillar pod and one (1) of the autometer white faced a/f gauge.

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
If he doesn't take the pillar, I will. I also want the window switches, but just the window switches....

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Pillar and 1 A/F is pending sale to XCOBRA04X....

I dont really want to seperate the billet switches from the a/c knobs but I will take $50 shipped for them I guess. Then I will ask $30 shipped for the a/c knobs. Let me know...

lasercobra98

Established Member
what size is the a/f guage? if it is 2 1/16 i will take it. do you take paypal? pm me and let me know.

Last edited:

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
Pillar and 1 A/F is pending sale to XCOBRA04X....

I dont really want to seperate the billet switches from the a/c knobs but I will take $50 shipped for them I guess. Then I will ask $30 shipped for the a/c knobs. Let me know...
No thanks. I can buy them new for that shipped.

I wish I could get the headlights, but I don't have enough money right now haha. Bump for some good parts!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
OK thats fine b/c I would rather sell as a package anyway. Thats kinda why I asked so much so I dont have to seperate. Make me an offer and maybe I will take it. You never know

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
I was thinking 30$ for the switches b/c you could just put them in a small padded envelope. I should be down in South Florida Saturday to pick up a spoiler though..... PM me.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
SteedaGT said:
I was thinking 30$ for the switches b/c you could just put them in a small padded envelope. I should be down in South Florida Saturday to pick up a spoiler though..... PM me.

PMed ya

Users who are viewing this thread