F.S. Full-bolt on Silver 1998 mustang Gt 5-speed in Orange County

Quiksilver98

This space for rent
Established Member
Here for sale is a 1998 sn95 style silver mustang Gt 5-speed. 106,432 miles on the chassis but only 40K on the Pi engine. This Mustang was my first car and i've built it ever since i've owned it, putting atleast $10,000 in performance parts and labor, including an engine from a 2002 Mustang gt "260 hp" with power inproved heads that adds 35 hp over the 1998 engine "225 hp."

This Mustang was built professionally over at grc and xtreme mustang performance in mission viejo and laguna hills. The car has the following mods: mac cold air, steeda tri-ax short shifter, steeda underdrive power pulleys with steeda timing adjuster to advance or retard the spark timing along with taylor high performamce spark plugs wires that are new. Pioneer cd player, with the stock mach 460 amps. The Stock speakers would need to be replaced. The car also has a $2,000 full exhaust system, bassani mid-length headers to a bassani off-road x-pipe, with a borla cat-back! The same exhaust systems on the saleens. Two catalytic converters needs to be welded to pass smog which can be done for two to three hundred dollars. The car is fitted with eibach pro-kit springs lowering it about 1.5 inches. The rear gear ratio has been switched out for ford racing 4.10's with a pair of steeda aluminum lower control arms in the rear suspension for better traction with a pair or brand new 275/40/17 nitto drag radials in the rear. Blower ready!!!!

Unfortunately i had a front end collision and it needs new airbags, an alignment and little paint job, everything was fixed proffesionally by a body shop and runs fine. The car has a clean title, I do have all the stock parts upon the purchase. These are the pictures of the car as of this point. I need to pay off some school bills. PM me If intrested!

Asking $4000 Firm!

stang1-1.jpg
stang3-1.jpg

stang2-1.jpg
stang4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread