F/S: Kooks Long Tube Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BowTiedGirlie

Banned
Please buy with confidence. New to site, but Positive Ratings on Ebay. Ebay username - uwantdismomi

For sale are BRAND NEW Kooks Long tube headers. These are 1 5/8 tubing and a 2 1/2 Collector. Agian these Long tubes are brand new. I bought these new for $895.00. I will take780.00 + shipping for these. I need to move on these now. All offers concidered but please no low balling . PM me or post up any information you need. PM me your email address if you need pics. Thanks!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
BowTiedGirlie said:
Please buy with confidence. New to site, but Positive Ratings on Ebay. Ebay username - uwantdismomi

For sale are BRAND NEW Kooks Long tube headers. These are 1 5/8 tubing and a 2 1/2 Collector. Agian these Long tubes are brand new. I bought these new for $895.00. I will take780.00 + shipping for these. I need to move on these now. All offers concidered but please no low balling . PM me or post up any information you need. PM me your email address if you need pics. Thanks!

SEND THE MAN HIS HEADERS!

badpuppy6942

sit ubu sit.... woof
Established Member
Thanks Larry:thumbsup: , I hope that does it?! :shrug: :poke: :cuss: For those that don't know whats going on... She has cashed the check and stopped answering my pm's. but she's still lurking on here last login today 12:37am

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
badpuppy6942 said:
Thanks Larry:thumbsup: , I hope that does it?! :shrug: :poke: :cuss: For those that don't know whats going on... She has cashed the check and stopped answering my pm's. but she's still lurking on here last login today 12:37am

Dam that sucks man.....I hope you get things worked out!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
badpuppy6942 said:

Do you have her phone #?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
badpuppy6942 said:
Nope, never asked for it before the deal... i know i'm a :loser:

Send her a registered demand letter. Then go knock on her door with the police.

Take a copy of the check or the cancelled check.

mjg11

MJG 11
Established Member
Im in Jersey what was the address where you mailed the check .

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
Too much of this crap goes on in the world. You cant even buy or sell anything without being scared that you are going to get ripped off! DAMN!!!

badpuppy6942

sit ubu sit.... woof
Established Member
mjg11 said:
Im in Jersey what was the address where you mailed the check .

Anyone know this chick???!!! Its been over 1 month and still no headers. She recently got banned from this site... She claimed to have sent them 3 weeks ago then again 2 weeks ago, and promised that they would be delivered in 5 business days. That was 6 business days ago! Last time I got a pm from her she got real ignorant with me. This piece of trash needs a real @ss-whooping!:cuss: :fm:

Jersey people I need your help!!!

Dana Leone
177 Gordons Corner Rd.
Marlboro, NJ 07746

Thanks,

Ray

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
thats rediculous man....good luck with everything

hopefully someone in Jersey can help you out :cuss:

Status