F/S: Kooks Long Tube Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
Maybe I can help a little..............

Was this check or money order, either way here's some info for you.

Did this money order/check happen to be a US postal money order or ceritfied check? If it was, this is were it gets good it will help because they can trace when/where/by whom it was cashed. If it was sent through the mail it is now a federal issues, mail fraud, is a felony within its' self. Since the deal first started on the Internet, Internet fraud too. If you don't mind me asking but how much did you send him? Dollar amount will have some relevance too?

"Mail fraud, a felony, carries a sentence of up to five years in prison " http://www.whitecollarcrimefyi.com/mail_fraud.html You can go to the post office and file a complaint.

Here's a link to the internet fraud site http://www.ic3.gov/ go to the site and file a complaint, they will contact him.

"The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C)."

I once ALMOST got taken on line for some cash ($2,500). But I did some research and the guy was begging to give me my money back............

If you have any other questions PM, I have a good friend who is a lawyer and I'd be more then happy to seek advice from him for you.

I just hate to see someone steal someone elses hard earned money.

Hope this helps,
Anthony

P.S, DO NOT go to his/her door it will only end up costing you more in the end. Handle this legally.

mjg11

MJG 11
Established Member
That address is for a business called Painting Unlimited according to the phone company 732-536-5878.

Last edited:

badpuppy6942

sit ubu sit.... woof
Established Member
mjg11 said:
That address is for a business called Painting Unlimited according to the phone company 732-536-5878.

Thanks,

Thats what I found out as well... Maybe her or her boyfriend works there?

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
Badpuppy, did you save all the e-mails from her? They wil have dates, times etc. This will only help your "case". I would start by contacting all the approriate authorites. I would contact the Local police department in her area, the post office that you send the check through, her post office and then the your Bank and her bank in which the check was cashed and writen from. And last but not least http://www.ic3.gov/ , (NW3C and the FBI.)

This sort of stuff is NOT taken lightly anymore~! They will contact her. Trust me no one wants to hear "Hello this is the FBI concerning Internet Fraud" and/or "Hello this is your local Post Master concerning Mail Fraud". Both of which carries jail time. I'm sure she will come to her senses, $800 is not worth prison/jail time and a felony on her record.

Wire Fraud (internet fraud) The Wire Fraud statute--Title 18, United States Code (USC), Section 1343

The Mail Fraud statute--18 USC 1341

Mail Fraud and/or Wire Fraud :
Implicit in both statutes is the making of a false statement. It is not necessary that the person executing the scheme be the one who initiates the mailing or use of interstate wires--causing others to take such action is sufficient to violate the statute. There is no dollar-value minimum in either of these statutes. Both are felony-level crimes, punishable by up to five years imprisonment, plus fines of up to $250,000.

You can read more about this at the FBI's web site:
http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm

Last edited:

badpuppy6942

sit ubu sit.... woof
Established Member
Update guys, I got them on saturday the 23rd. My birthday of all days! Finally its over, I got my headers.

wydopnthrtl

Established Member
roach4047 said:
A woman will never understand the urgency which a man has when considering their vehicles.

LOL...LOL....LOL.... Dude. I can relate to that!

Rich :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread