F/S New Vis Carbon Fiber 03-04 Cobra Hood

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
I have an extra 03-04 Vis Carbon Fiber hood for sale. It came from the factory with a small imperfection near one of the heat extractors. I called them to replace it and they told me I was f*cked and that they are all like that. So I ordered another one and it had the same imperfection on it. I had a body guy repair the resin and then recoat it with higher quality clear to make it better than new. It has never been mounted and still is in factory crate. It is the highest quality carbon fiber they make and is even mounted on a Ford oem hood frame!-so it fits perfect with minor adjustments. It costs about $1005 shipped to Illinois new and I am selling it for $750 or best offer. I will not ship it, it is for pick up only. Shoot me a price!!!!! I need some $$$$

http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog...Extractor-Carbon-Fiber-Hood/product_info.html

Last edited:

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
They say it happens to all the hoods when they ship. I checked the Better Business Bureau score and it's like a FFFFFF---------. The square root of the worst score they give out. I asked to talk to the phone reps manager and he hung up on me.

tjs98gt

Established Member
i have a VIS hood, fitment is amazing, clearcoat quality BLOWS. mines all cloudy after having it about a year and a half, 6 months of which was off the car stored in my basement. i have to wet sand the clear and have it RE-cleared. i highly suggest anyone who buys the hood to have a quality clear coat sprayed over it first

Users who are viewing this thread