F1a-94 Procharger made 1301whp today!

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Probably be selling the 19's? Bro, Put a 15 or 17 inch sticky tire on it before u end up in the woods like I did with 19's lol! Its utterly pointless to have a car that makes decent power with some shitty 19 inch tires on the back. Really dangerous bro! And utterly useless.
But they are 305/35/19 Mickey Thompson drag radials. I was thinking there was some hope for traction lol

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Wishful thinking bro lol. I tried (3) different DR tires for the 19's and none hooked and that was on pump gas at a relatively low boost setting. I was trying to avoid the $2500 for new rims and tires but no way around it.

But they are 305/35/19 Mickey Thompson drag radials. I was thinking there was some hope for traction lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
7:00 -- "I'm stressed out right now". LOL! That Mustang is a BEAST!

Congrats on the 1301whp!
upload_2019-11-24_15-8-6.png

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
DCA3FA74-86D7-4B50-A52F-61241E8D9D1B.jpeg
Needed some tire shine in this pic but Yes I run the 315/50/17 ET Rs on a 17x10 D5 Forgestar.
Looks and hooks awesome on street.
Cool to see the ‘tiger stripes’ on the sidewall from HARD second gear rolls. :)
-J

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1611834 Needed some tire shine in this pic but Yes I run the 315/50/17 ET Rs on a 17x10 D5 Forgestar.
Looks and hooks awesome on street.
Cool to see the ‘tiger stripes’ on the sidewall from HARD second gear rolls. :)
-J
Thank you sir! Those pics are exactly what I was looking for. The car looks awesome!
Funny, I was just watching this. Way to terrorize the GM dyno. How did you blow the first motor?
My stock engine didn't blow up but I decided to remove it before it threw a rod. The 2nd engine was a mild build that had a 3 letter engine builders upgraded timing chain guides. The guides were not machined with provisions for the tensioners. It ran for about 1000 miles before the chains started to sound like bad rod knock. I deemed that engine bad on my own and had another one built.

It turns out the 2nd engine was fine after inspection.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1615333

Got some early Christmas gifts for the car. I'm trying to make the tune and engine a bit safer.
Very cool, please let us know how the intake works.
I have the same one since last year waiting for my turbo Coyote project.
Looking for your power levels so that intake results will be exciting to me, good luck man.
Hopefully you go back to RPM, would love to see a well made vid.
ID 1700s or 2000s?
-J

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Very cool, please let us know how the intake works.
I have the same one since last year waiting for my turbo Coyote project.
Looking for your power levels so that intake results will be exciting to me, good luck man.
Hopefully you go back to RPM, would love to see a well made vid.
ID 1700s or 2000s?
-J

I went with the ID 1700's. My next dyno session probably won't be a good back to back comparison for the intake manifolds since i'll be changing up the exhaust system too. The Holley manifold may not make a lot more power than the Boss but it's not going to blow apart. Fun fact...the Holley manifold weighs the same as the stock gen1 intake manifold.

Now only if some header manufacturer would make a 2" primary with 3.5" collector for the s197. They offer it on coyote swap cars but not the s197.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
My ARH GT500 headers are 2” primary 3.5” collector.
My buddy has ARH 2” primary with 3” collector for his Coyote and I think he was pissed he didn’t specify the 3.5” collector, but made it seem like it’s an option.
I’d normal say it’s not a big deal, but blower cars over 1200hp probably will benefit.
I just gave up on adapting true dual mode mufflers and installed QTP cutouts right after the collectors.
Bitch is LOUD, and I’ve cruised it on the street 3-4 times since install and I’ve never closed them haha.
When is the next Dyno session?
My car is getting the Mag XL rebuilt and upgraded.
For all you high power guys that drag or roll race, you MUST adapt an input shaft sprayer pump, simply pumping fluid collecting in the tailshaft to the main cluster/input shaft and bearing.
You’re still MT82 right?
I’m about to sell my complete ‘14 GT500 TR6060 setup (fully complete flywheel to CF shaft) if any of you MT82 guys want to upgrade.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread