F4i vs H/C z28

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by Spritle
My brother's 01 SS with a T1 cam, FLP longtubes, pulley, cut-out and lid put down 418RWHP and 408RWTQ tuned.

lol..those are amazing #'s for that "baby" cam...

im seeing those tq #'s with absolute heads and thunder 230

95snoozer

Established Member
I'll post it in the first post

Originally posted by Vanride69
that wasnt a STOCK F4i either. this one obviously is.

and I never heard of any LS1 Z getting 350+ with just exhaust TO THE GROUND. At the fly, yes, but to the ground......not so sure. but one way or another, he is pretty quick, so where is the vid of the z and the stang??

lid and full exhaust, hell yeah it will/can

that 03 cobra lost cause
1 he is making crap power for his mods
2. he is heavy
3. he needs to learn how to drive

longrodLX

Established Member
you cant beat an F4i on the freeway if the driver know how to drive. from a stop is a different story. i raced a gxr yesterday and as we got to the middle of fourth he started walking on me. same thing when i raced my friends f4i.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Originally posted by 95snoozer
um no

there are a bunch of f41 races with ls1s here

http://www.orbit3d.com/azmustangs/trentrules/bikesvscars/

I took a look at the first four videos from this site and the only car that took the f4i was the 620 rwhp TT Z. So I think something is fishy with the video at the begining of this post. Either the Z has alot more power 600 + or there is something seriously wrong with the bike or rider.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Originally posted by Jamie33
lol..those are amazing #'s for that "baby" cam...

im seeing those tq #'s with absolute heads and thunder 230

Okay:shrug:

jleews6

Established Member
If that Z has heads,cam,intake and exhaust with a 100 shot he should outrun that 600 like the guy fell off it.
My WS6 when all I had was a lid,filter,shorty headers and a TNT 150 shot outran a gsxr 750 from a 60 roll.I got called a liar and everything else on this forum untill a bunch of locals(most of them cobra owners) came in here and backed me up.
I have had nitrous on everything even my wifes lincoln had nitrous on it and I have never seen a car pick up on the bottle like an LS1 car does.:shrug:

I love my LS1 but my 04 cobra will be here by the end of the month.:beer:

stang96GTS

Established Member
I have a vid of an LS1 racing a stang n/a...then he uses the 150 shot and it is unbelievable the dif it makes....Sounds like a bike with how fast it revs....

95snoozer

Established Member
Originally posted by speeddemon2000
I took a look at the first four videos from this site and the only car that took the f4i was the 620 rwhp TT Z. So I think something is fishy with the video at the begining of this post. Either the Z has alot more power 600 + or there is something seriously wrong with the bike or rider.

heads cam and a 100 shot read again:beer:

2000-S6

Established Member
Originally posted by jleews6
If that Z has heads,cam,intake and exhaust with a 100 shot he should outrun that 600 like the guy fell off it.
My WS6 when all I had was a lid,filter,shorty headers and a TNT 150 shot outran a gsxr 750 from a 60 roll.I got called a liar and everything else on this forum untill a bunch of locals(most of them cobra owners) came in here and backed me up.
I have had nitrous on everything even my wifes lincoln had nitrous on it and I have never seen a car pick up on the bottle like an LS1 car does.:shrug:

I love my LS1 but my 04 cobra will be here by the end of the month.:beer:

congrats on your 04. i hope you will keep your ws6, though. what's your opinion on both cars...just curious.

jleews6

Established Member
2000-s6 They are both great cars.As far as keeping the WS6.My wife wants to keep it for her self so we just might do that.

Users who are viewing this thread