Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp hit by global outage

quad

Established Member
Wanted to see the pic Thor posted on his Instagram with Eddie Hall decapitated. Noticed it was down along with Facebook.

facebook.JPG

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Larry definitely has big balls to make things right (on camera) with Eddie like that. Most fools would allow pride to get in the way and get defensive... glad he rose above that.... Good on Larry, God damn mutant in and out!

quad

Established Member
Larry definitely has big balls to make things right (on camera) with Eddie like that. Most fools would allow pride to get in the way and get defensive... glad he rose above that.... Good on Larry, God damn mutant in and out!
Yes I agree. Larry would not have posted that video if things were not cool with them. I think this is all part of the plan to hype the fight. Eddie has been posting cartoons for a while showing him beating up Thor lol! So for him to get butthurt over that makes no sense. I think what pisses him off is Larry being in Thor's corner. Well Brian Shaw is in Eddie's corner so it evens out.

I like Thor and it is impressive how far he has come with his boxing training the past few months. But I would prefer if Eddie won this fight because of Thor's bitching about his 2017 WSM win which started the whole dispute between the two. Eddie won that fair and square.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
My buddy says they're scrubbing their systems clean for tomorrow's whistle-blower hearing.
One of my friends said the same thing along with other IT guy stuff that is going on. Another one saw on Twitter that they weren't letting people come to work at Facebook today.
Seems shady as hell.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
One of my friends said the same thing along with other IT guy stuff that is going on. Another one saw on Twitter that they weren't letting people come to work at Facebook today.
Seems shady as hell.

That says it's due to their badging system also running the same dns lol.

I too hope it stays down.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I honestly hope FB and IG disappear forever, yeah I enjoy the car stuff on IG, but the world would be better off without, and I always have SVTP.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Something about the whistleblower on 60 Minutes show last night??
lol

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
This is where I either show my age or lack of hipness. I have no clue what “WhatsApp” is. I think my wife has Instagram.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MG0h3

Established Member
This is where I either show my age or lack of hipness. I have no clue what “WhatsApp” is. I think my wife has Instagram.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

WhatsApp was a standalone messaging app.
Facebook bought it a ways back.

It’s nothing fancy and really doesn’t have any features old school texting does.

Operates on internet so was nice when deployed and cell service in whatever country you were in didn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
WhatsApp was a standalone messaging app.
Facebook bought it a ways back.

It’s nothing fancy and really doesn’t have any features old school texting does.

Operates on internet so was nice when deployed and cell service in whatever country you were in didn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

and previously was relatively secure, FB promptly removed all that nonsense

Users who are viewing this thread