Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp hit by global outage

quad

Established Member
Except that I’m sure you have; not from FB links but rather being in the store and subconsciously purchasing the item. That is still programing caused by FB, it’s the same way commercials work on tv. Add in they will use your microphone passively to listen into your conversations… or how about this one as it is a more recent algorithmic change; when you get near another user and it will suggest their likes, pages, and advertisements to try to get engagement.
Only places I visit is Costco for food, Home Depot or Lowes for yard and tool stuff and that's it. If I need a shirt or shoes etc. I'll buy it online. I have not needed to shop for clothes in a few years. Last time I wore a tie is about 15 years ago lol!

I don't doubt they listen to my conversations but they can't send me a link to guillotines to buy... ;)

quad

Established Member
Rookies then. I get 30 day bans after a week back on the wagon.
That's happened to my brother-in law. He is hilarious though, so Facebook brings him back every time. They probably have a team dedicated to him and miss his antics when he is banned.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
32659983-4010-430C-A814-AE21EF485D90.png

Users who are viewing this thread