fallout 4

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Is anyone else on the edge of their seat waiting for the first Fallout 4 trailer? Im especially looking forward to it because its rumored to take place in post-apocalyptic boston, so it takes place at home for me which is really cool. To me, Fallout 3 was pretty much the best and most fun game Ive ever played so I cant even imagine how good a next gen fallout game will be. This vid is testament to how serious people are about this game. Itll probably be one of the most anticipated games of all time.

[youtube_browser]cdXlJyxtqII[/youtube_browser]

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
I played through fallout 3 at least 15 times and I loved every second of it. I cannot wait for fallout 4

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I'm a fan of the series and LOOOOVED New Vegas, I will be getting this when it comes out.
Might upgrade my 2600k rig to a hex core intel and a bad ass video card, JUST for this game. I have in faith in Bethesda delivering another knock out game.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I didn't really like Fallout 3 but I've played the crap out of fallout New Vegas. Can't wait for the new one

xenodragon

Established Member
My God, this guy spent way too much time on this. Fallout is an OK series at best. Will I play FO4? Probably. Is all this leaked documents and stories this big of a deal? Its a video game that has a 99% change of coming out because fans like it and Bethesda wants to make money.Geesh...I felt like I just listened to some huge conspiracy theory.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
I didn't really like Fallout 3 but I've played the crap out of fallout New Vegas. Can't wait for the new one

Really? I made the mistake of playing Vegas before fallout 3.. and I felt 3 was leaps and bounds better.. if not just the story and progression alone.

I actually borrowed a friends rig to play both.. the game ran fine on mine, but I couldn't use VATS because of a glitch that would blue screen with certain Nvidia cards.. I bought a newer card.. still no dice.. even since Fallout 3, they never fixed that for PC... so I played on a borrowed rig for the entire 3 and vegas.. I will be on board for the 4th one as soon as it drops!:banana:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Really? I made the mistake of playing Vegas before fallout 3.. and I felt 3 was leaps and bounds better.. if not just the story and progression alone.

I actually borrowed a friends rig to play both.. the game ran fine on mine, but I couldn't use VATS because of a glitch that would blue screen with certain Nvidia cards.. I bought a newer card.. still no dice.. even since Fallout 3, they never fixed that for PC... so I played on a borrowed rig for the entire 3 and vegas.. I will be on board for the 4th one as soon as it drops!:banana:
I have NEVER blue screened during vats, and I've gone through:
GTX 480
MSI 6950 II
GTX 580 3gb
GTX 660 2gb < current
Used to run all of my games on a 600gb velociraptor drive and have since gone all ssd.

Sometimes i would get a no load issue, but the solution to that is:
exit
disable a core or two for the new vegas application (task manager) and relaunch.

Fwiw, I also ran mods to make the video detail of the game even better (large NMC texture pack). Usually the more mods you run the more glitches are likely to happen but only issue I had was not loading in some areas.

Users who are viewing this thread