Farewell fellas

LDC2335

Established Member
Well, traded the cobra today. A/C compressor that I just replaced two years ago seized up on the way home friday. That was the final straw.

Been eyeballing a truck lately and it really is what I'm needing right now and it fits the whole family.

Finished up the paperwork today.

Picked up a F150 FX4 Supercrew w/ 56k, already working on a mild mod list. Lol, first needs a good detail and some trim restorer.

0c13aa100f4bec1062f0a960d05a33c0.jpg

Once I get a good list, I'll be cleaning out some misc cobra parts in the classifieds.

It's been a pleasure, I'll keep my account active my pm linked to email if anyone has a question or whatever.

Last edited:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Sad to see the issues you were having pushed you out of the SN game, but that's a nice truck. This is proof as to why I should stick to my bolt on cruiser, much less of a headache.

LDC2335

Established Member
Once I got past the money lost, the decision was pretty easy. Maybe I'll find a terminator some day and have both. For now this is what fits the bill.

cbrown9064

Established Member
LDC!!!, what the heck! We will miss you and your knowledge. I know I got a lot from you during my blower build.

But, totally understand, and it looks like a nice truck. Glad to see you stuck with a correct brand!

Check in now and again and let us know when that truck gets a supercharger!
Chris

cobralvr01

Established Member
I was actually surprised when I saw this. I have come to be pretty familiar with your sig. Well, hope you get back in the sn game later down the road. Enjoy the new truck.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Nice man. It happens, I got so fed up with mine that I was relieved when I sold it even for a huge loss. Company I sold it to (east coast mustangs) parted it out. Now I just cruise in my stockish Fox when I want to hear exhaust lol.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Great looking truck! I've been wanting one for a while but am not really interested in getting back into a car payment after having just ugraded houses.

Will be sad to see you gone but I think you're making the right choice! Sometimes the headaches really aren't worth it and you always have to do what is right for your family!

Tickle

Established Member
Bittersweet news. I've said before , your vert was a great roadmap for my car. I can understand why you let it go-dumping money gets old. Gotta do the right thing for you and the family.

That is a bad ass truck, I know you will enjoy it. I fear my time is coming soon too.

Cheers!

LDC2335

Established Member
Thanks guys. Not sure if it hasn't sunk in yet, or if I am just too excited about the truck and it's plans, but I have no regrets thus far.

My only complaint is it doesn't fit in the garage. Lol

Prototype007

Established Member
I'm not a vert man, but you probably had one of the cleanest ones I can recall seeing on this forum!

LDC2335

Established Member
I'm not a vert man, but you probably had one of the cleanest ones I can recall seeing on this forum!
Thanks, I'm not a vert man either. Just kinda happened. I probably put the top down a hand full of times in a year.

Users who are viewing this thread