Farm Bureau Employees Enter

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
If you work for Farm Bureau, specifically their banking side, I need some major assistance. Recently sold a truck to a guy financing through Farm Bureau. It's been almost 2 weeks since the deal was made and my bank still has not received the check for payoff. The bank is giving both he and I the run around, and won't give either of us a tracking number (even with him being a member. Wtf?) and his agent is ALWAYS out of the office, and has been zero help. I have called his agent, his agents office, and farm bureaus bank and have gotten no answers as to why my bank has yet to receive the check. Any help would be greatly appreciated and desperately needed. DM me for more specific details if you are able to help!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I doubt anyone on here can help with this. More than likely the guy buying the vehicle will need to call in for a branch manager of some sort, as you are not a member so they don't owe you anything.

It's really hard to advise when we don't know the whole story.

jbs$

Established Member
File a complaint with your State Insurance Commission office, also with the State Consumer Affairs people. These are the folks who have the power to snatch their license to do business and you may rest assured that someone will pay attention to your problem.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Hence why I told the kid to bring the check when he came and got my car. We went to the bank, deposited it, and that was that. I don't **** around with that shit. It's an easy way to get burned.

Users who are viewing this thread