Fast and Furious 7 Trailer!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Looks incredibly absurd but I'm sure it's entertaining. So did Paul Walker do any filming for this before he died or is that his brother doing all of it?

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Looks incredibly absurd but I'm sure it's entertaining. So did Paul Walker do any filming for this before he died or is that his brother doing all of it?

I believe he did do quite a bit of filming for this movie before passing away.

Can't wait to watch it!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
He filmed some for the movie and they did cgi to put him in the rest of it.

They considered using CGI. Instead they had his brother play the role and I guess he did so good that they are considering using him for the next movie.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
proud member of the "hated it since day one, have never seen any of the FF movies" club.

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
Paul Walker himself actually filmed the majority of the movie, but they did have both his brothers film a few "filler" scenes that Paul didnt get to finish. We've had quite a few legendary actors pass away over the past few years but for some reason Paul Walkers death actually seemed to hurt more than the other, he just came off as that dude you felt like you knew and were friends with even though you never met the guy. The dude was so damn cool, cars, charity, extreme sports, movies, he did it all. RIP Paul.

Z06

Established Member
RIP Paul, this one's for you! Watched all and was entertained by all, cars and girls. Nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread