Fast Specialities Dyno TUNING day Aug 6, 05

BOOSTI

Highly Modified
Established Member
RickSvt said:
You can come out, its in the morning afternoon time...did you get your cobra yet???

Ha ya i will just take a quick cruise from reno to V-town
yeah a 03 black/chrome 6k miles 461 RWHP stock pulley is what the previous owner says....have dyno sheets
I now have 2.96 pulley

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
2.96, who makes that. I have seen 2.93...Damn that guy must have had a ported blower to make that much power with a stock pulley......Well if you would make it I would take a look at everything for you

rick

BOOSTI

Highly Modified
Established Member
previous owner told me to call sct and that they would verify...it was the highest rwhp that they ever saw on a stock pulley cobra

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
01Saleen, like you said, you can still come down, it would be good for you to meet them anyways if they are going to tune it for you

rick

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
Yeah, I will be down there to meet you guys as well as check the place out. I got my new rear axles in and got the front struts and springs out last night. Hopefully, I can pop the K-member off relitively easily tonight and start getting the turbo stuff on there.
What time are you guys going to be showing up?

bigdaddyj73

Established Member
Okay, never got a straight answer before...

How many are on the list at this point, just trying to figure out how to schedule the day.

And yes, we have plenty of SCT XCal2's... just got a shipment of 20 in today.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Check the front page, I got 5 for sure for tuning, and 1 for a maybe. You guys have set a few guys as well from your track day. We need 3 Xcals for sure right now, maybe 4 if greg shows.

Tylerb59

Established Member
bigdaddyj73 said:
Okay, never got a straight answer before...

How many are on the list at this point, just trying to figure out how to schedule the day.

And yes, we have plenty of SCT XCal2's... just got a shipment of 20 in today.

Can you setup 2 Step Limiters?

Joe5.0

Established Member
Hey Bigdaddyj73 I have BBK Longtube headers on my 2003 Saleen and was wondering if the 02 censors in the header could be unplugged and then used as a bung, or do i need a bung installed?

Users who are viewing this thread