Faster Pussycat, LA Guns and Bang Tango

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
I thought these bands were OK at best when they were "popular." I have an opportunity to see them play, but I'm not sure if I want to fork over $27 bucks...

I saw Winger play a few months ago, and was dissapointed both by the crowd's lack of enthusiasm and Kip Winger's enthusiasm for doughnuts (he got fat).

do I really want to set myself up for another night of FAIL?

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Who the hell are these bands?

Edit: Upon some research, I was about -2 to 2 years old when these bands started putting out records. Still have never heard of them though.

Last edited:

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
Who the hell are these bands?

Edit: Upon some research, I was about -2 to 2 years old when these bands started putting out records. Still have never heard of them though.

Thanks for your valuable input.:bash:
:D

Ya but those three bands you just mentioned had a lot more talent than the ones he's going to see....

True... I am still on the fence. I could mow the lawn, do laundrey, balance my checkbook. OR I could see these guys for the last time in the history of the universe. I'm torn.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I've got tickets for Poison and Dokken tonight, could be a decent show, but you never know how some bands age.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Saw Ratt a couple months ago in N.O.

It helped though that Bobby (Drummer) and a good friend of mine were business partners.

Free VIP passes, backstage and hung out on his bus and Burbon Street with them after.

They did put on one hell of a show.

Users who are viewing this thread