Fastest M6 list

Benchracer

Established Member
See a lot of autos going fast. Where are all the fast stick cars? List your E.T. and mph as well as mods and which rear gears and transmission( ex:T56 magnum XL or MT82). I will start.

E.T: 10.93
M.P.H.: 123mph
Transmission: MT82
Gear: 3.31
Power adder: single nozzle nitrous kit with 150 shot
Tune: SCT strategy tune with timing pulled.
Tires: 26x11.5x16 MT et street bias plys

I have a T56 magnum XL in now and a lot more parts but waiting on the twins. Hopefully have some 9 second slips later this year.

Last edited:

01bluesnake

Established Member
You may want to break this down by power adder or N/A as well. Unfortunately unless everyone corrects to sea level for their track runs you can see a big swing between someone who ran at -2000 feet above see level, and someone who runs at 3000+ even if it is the same setup.

Benchracer

Established Member
You may want to break this down by power adder or N/A as well. Unfortunately unless everyone corrects to sea level for their track runs you can see a big swing between someone who ran at -2000 feet above see level, and someone who runs at 3000+ even if it is the same setup.

I changed "mods" to "power adder". Thats kind of what I was going for.

Benchracer

Established Member
Ok, but if you can try to get everyone to do correction to sea level for the most accurate comparison.

The density altitude is what you are looking for on the correction factor. Problem is, some people dont know or dont remember what the actual D.A. was when they ran. My lical track is about 1300' above sea level but it is very humid in Missouri and the actual D.A. is usually 2500-3000'.

Bud

Established Member
Correcting for DA really doesn't work. If somebody got a 10.x at 8k feet DA you can't assume they could row gears that fast at 9.x corrected or that the trans/clutch/etc would take that extra power one would get at sea level.

Sucks for those of us up so high, but whatever is on the slip is what actually happened. Correcting is bench racing.

mhyjek

Established Member
The density altitude is what you are looking for on the correction factor. Problem is, some people dont know or dont remember what the actual D.A. was when they ran. My lical track is about 1300' above sea level but it is very humid in Missouri and the actual D.A. is usually 2500-3000'.
You can get the weather info for that date via weather sites and put in the info to da calculator and get a decent idea what the DA was if you want

badams03

Established Member
I'm no where near the fastest, but might as well put mine in....

E.T: 11.86
M.P.H.: 120.25
Transmission: MT-82
Gear: 3.73
Power adder: NA
Tune: Lund
Tires: 27x10.5x15 Hoosier QTP's
Fuel: 93 pump
Weight: 3700
DA: ~-500

Above is with stock suspension. Ran this weekend after putting suspension on and only got 2 1/4 slips w/ best being 12.36 @ 112(also on a 28" tire) but DA was 3k+. Corrected should be around 11.8. Going to wait till it gets a crap ton cooler down here before running the full 1/4 again.

D.T.R

Established Member
Well, here is mine while at it:

E.T: 11.50
M.P.H.: 126 Only got to make one pass, and bogged.
Transmission: MT-82
Gear: 3.31
Power adder: 100 shot of n2o
Tune: Chris @ HPX
Tires: 275/60/15
Fuel: 93 pump
Weight: 3700
DA: unknown, but pretty hot and humid, it's FL...

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
Dang, i guess i need to start buying some of those 5-gal pales -___-

Users who are viewing this thread