fastest of each SVT model???

Cory27

SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey i wish i had a Cobra im just dreaming that my dad would give me his. well anyway keep up the nice performance and go kill some Chevy and dodge for me

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
Fastest R In Street Trim

I've Got A 95 "r" 9.60 @ 139 To My Knowledge It's The Fastest Streeted "r" And At One Time It Was The Fastest "r" In The Country.
Now, Jim Blair Has The Fastest "r" In Drag Racing ( Sub 7 Sec. Passes ) But He Don't Drive His On The Street, But I Do!

Last edited:

Venom_Injected

Established Member
yeah i met that guy b4 awhile back. he's got WAY more done to his car than i do. im on his heels though. ill be in 12's as soon as track opens back up in the spring. he told me he had 20psi goin into a stock motor..

FikseGTS

Established Member
yea, that's a lot of boost.... wonder how long that will last with a stock motor?

you must surprise a bunch of cars pulling 106MPH traps.....

Venom_Injected

Established Member
yeah, somone always comes up to me with nice things to say. everytime i go to the track, it always pics up 1 mph. cant wait to see how it does with drag radials and race fuel.

XxColdAzFireXx

Boosted SVT Poster
Established Member
Greg (Demon) I believe ran a 13.47 in his all motor Contour SVT, and my turbo'd Contour SVT ran a 13.51 @ 107 mph by the previous owner. those so far are the fastest times in a contour. There was another Turbo'd tour SVT than ran another 13.5x, unfortunately, our platforms suck for traction. I don't think anyone has gotten faster than a 2 second 60' time. Hopefully, someone will come out with something to improve our traction soon, maybe one of us can get into the 12s or at least low 13s.

DemonSVT

The Mad Modder!
Established Member
13.47 @ 102 here

From a simple NA 3L weighing a portly 3100lbs with driver. (yes that is "race" weight :mj: )

The fastest trap is 110mph by 2 different turbo cars. (both in the 13.5-13.7 range)

In our platform driving skill and overall vehicle setup are king so far. :coolman: :pepper:

FWD just plain SUCKS ASS!!! 'nuff said

Users who are viewing this thread