Fastest Twin Turbo Ford Gt On RACE2UBE.com

Mystic Cobra 1

Established Member
Check this Car is beyond insane it does 205 MPH in 5 Gear its sick Go to
RACE2UBE.com and look up Twin turbo Ford Gt
Any of you have any sick racing vids of you GTs post up cuz this site is new and there is only a few ford Gt vids :beer:

2004 Culebra

Established Member
You know what?

I retract my previous statement... After watching some more on the Ford GT and commentaries if I had the money I would buy one too...

:rockon:

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
the owner of the car is a close personal friend of mine and a customer of the ford store I work for, since the video was made over a year ago, he added the original supercharger
and configured it to work with the turbo's to totally eliminate LAG, now has over 1,000 HP...he asked me to go for a ride....yea sure...lol lol

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
he paid $250,000.00 to be the first guy in NY to has one. Then he spent $40,000.00 in FL, Heffner Perf. for the twin turbos, then he hooked up a supercharger to the turbo assemblies....an absolute monster....has a software package that allows " only " 40%
of total power in first gear= 482 HP, once he hits second he has 1,250 HP through all gears, he now rides on Goodyear Racing tires, ( slicks) just in an effort to keep it straight.

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
there is a guy who owns a TT Viper with a " lot " of work done, in fact I followed him to our weekly car show at Captree Boat Basin, last Sunday a.m., when we " slowed down"
as he was backing off, the exhaust pipes blew out nice big flames...ala race cars.
Story has it that this Viper " pulled" the GT on the high side of 4th gear, somewhere around 140mph, seems correct, as boost was really building for both cars, but the Viper
got him. Hence the GT has been taken to the shop and is ready for a go again...

Fourcam330

Established Member
The bottom line is the blower is the limiting factor in the setup now. He can make much more power with just twins (and use spray to spool quicker).

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
there is a guy who owns a TT Viper with a " lot " of work done, in fact I followed him to our weekly car show at Captree Boat Basin, last Sunday a.m., when we " slowed down"
as he was backing off, the exhaust pipes blew out nice big flames...ala race cars.
Story has it that this Viper " pulled" the GT on the high side of 4th gear, somewhere around 140mph, seems correct, as boost was really building for both cars, but the Viper
got him. Hence the GT has been taken to the shop and is ready for a go again...

That is Eddie's Viper

It will not be beat by the FGT. That race was with 35 Turbo's and stock heads.

Now the Viper has 76's and Jeff Morey Heads. It has over 200 more RWHP than the first race. No one will pull this Viper at Captree !!! PERIOD !!!

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
That is Eddie's Viper

It will not be beat by the FGT. That race was with 35 Turbo's and stock heads.

Now the Viper has 76's and Jeff Morey Heads. It has over 200 more RWHP than the first race. No one will pull this Viper at Captree !!! PERIOD !!!

How much power is that Viper putting down? Joe is over 1700rw at this point, I think that's all turbo (no spray) as well.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
how the hell is joe pushing 1700 to the wheels??? damn! a viper, yea, they have 8.0l+(depending on the MY), but joe is pushing that out of a 5.4l? wow! the best part is, i remember reading a thread over on viperalley where they were bashing HPP(or was it stage 6?) because one of the shop guys posted up pics of the turbo setup. they went on and on about how terrible it looks, and how they wouldnt let a shop that has mustangs sitting in it touch a car like that. heffner gave them props later on in the thread though. now they are pushing 1700 to the wheels, LOL.

reaperstang

Established Member
This is all really interesting and I think we need to see these guys duke it out at either a top speed race, or at a drag track(I dont like this option). Or just a highway somewhere(best option).

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
how the hell is joe pushing 1700 to the wheels??? damn! a viper, yea, they have 8.0l+(depending on the MY), but joe is pushing that out of a 5.4l? wow! the best part is, i remember reading a thread over on viperalley where they were bashing HPP(or was it stage 6?) because one of the shop guys posted up pics of the turbo setup. they went on and on about how terrible it looks, and how they wouldnt let a shop that has mustangs sitting in it touch a car like that. heffner gave them props later on in the thread though. now they are pushing 1700 to the wheels, LOL.

How could anyone say how those turbo setups (by either tuner shop) look terrible? Those jobs look like a work of art. And they are. There is nothing more beautiful than semi-remote mounted turbo's plumbed symmetrically into the intake, and both S6 and Heff's do a fine job. There are also more mustang tuner's out there with 1000+hp experience than there is exotic/high end tuners. The guys at viperalley must be tools to say such things.

Users who are viewing this thread