Fathers proven not to be paternal father but still owing child support

SVT4ME

Established Member
Was watching Dr Phil this week and the show was about fathers finding out that their not the father of their children. The twist was it was years after the divorce and they all found out after court ordered child support. They would petition the court to stop child support payments but in all cases it was denied. One mother even got the court to cut out visitation and force the father to still pay. In that case the father had told the child the truth and was kind of cruel on how it explained it. How wrong is this? Gloria Allred was a guest on sided with the mothers. I just wanted to slap the taste out of her mouth. They had a no-name attorney representing the guys and his argument was this is the perfect crime. The mother lies and after DNA sides with the father it still doesn't make any difference. Even murders are set free after DNA is given to support their innocence. Am I missing something?

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Well, after you raise a kid for years and years... I think you take the soul responsibility of being the parent. You didn't look at it as not your kid then, so why should you afterwards. I could see if it was right when it's born. But after a lot of time, you bond and become a father. Cutting yourself away and not wanting to take care of it anymore is kind of a shitty thing to do IMO.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I've handled and won cases like this in Georgia, where the law was recently changed. However, in many states, this BS still exists.

ssssnake

Established Member
Women seem to have the upper hand in child custody. I don't understand it though. My niece got a guy to marry her under the presumption that he was the father of her child. He married her and after five years of marriage, he found out he wasn't the father at all(should have had a DNA test before he married her). A pretty crappy thing to do to him AND the child AND the grandparents (they thought they were). Then, she gave the child to her mother to raise.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
man thats total bullshit. DNA proved he was not the father yet he must still pay?

id choke a bitch. wayne brady style.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Situation here in town locally with one of my dads old drivers. Ended up getting hooked up with this slut (3-4 kids, different fathers) bad history with the previous relations. They got married, after a few years he ended up adopting the kids they were all pre-teen except one girl. She ended up divorcing him after he adopted the kids and was wanting bigtime childsupport. Court wouldn't do anything but stick him to his high child support. He ended up getting killed, so the kids get his S.S. but its still a bunch of shit.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Well, after you raise a kid for years and years... I think you take the soul responsibility of being the parent. You didn't look at it as not your kid then, so why should you afterwards. I could see if it was right when it's born. But after a lot of time, you bond and become a father. Cutting yourself away and not wanting to take care of it anymore is kind of a shitty thing to do IMO.

Cutting yourself away is the shitty thing ?
How about saying the lying whore is the shitty thing .
How about the court sticking it to the innocent guy who was lied to is the shitty thing.

Please wash your vagina out and grow a pair already

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
How about the court sticking it to the innocent guy who was lied to is the shitty thing.

Think about the kid(s), please. It's not his/her fault this is happening.

That's why this country has disfunctional families; no one considers what it's doing to the little ones. You do not live in a bubble.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member

You are miss understanding the situation because all you give a shit about seems to be the money.

If it was found out right after a the kid was born, it would be different. Ya, it would be shitty that you thought it was going to be your kid and ended up not, but you didn't raise it for years, growing a bond to it.

Now, say this kid was 8-9 when you find out. You telling me you could just look at the kid and go, wait, your not mine because you don't have my blood running through you, later sucka. Through those years, you took the bond of being the father and help raised her. Why would you stop just because of the situation. I would still be willing just because I would still love the kid and want to continue to be a part of their life.

I'm not saying you should be obligated to pay. What i'm saying, if it were my situation, it's what I would do.

So clean the splooge out of your eye, and look at it in a reality point of view and not Mr. Internet retard, tuff guy.

Last edited:

Wild Bill

Established Member
You are miss understanding the situation because all you give a shit about seems to be the money.

If it was found out right after a the kid was born, it would be different. Ya, it would be shitty that you thought it was going to be your kid and ended up not, but you didn't raise it for years, growing a bond to it.

Now, say this kid was 8-9 when you find out. You telling me you could just look at the kid and go, wait, your not mine because you don't have my blood running through you, later sucka. Through those years, you took the bond of being the father and help raised her. Why would you stop just because of the situation. I would still be willing just because I would still love the kid and want to continue to be a part of their life.

I'm not saying you should be obligated to pay. What i'm saying, if it were my situation, it's what I would do.

So clean the splooge out of your eye, and look at it in a reality point of view and not Mr. Internet retard, tuff guy.
Well thats fine and dandy if the guy chooses to continue support,but he shouldnt be obligated.Some people feel they have a right and a resposibility to pass on THEIR OWN DNA.A guy in this situation may want to start his own family for real this time and maybe he only has money for that.Its easy for you to say what other people should have to do,but you are not in their shoes.Wrong is wrong and in that case the guy has already paid enough.The woman should have to pay him for wasting those years of his life.Personally my no 1 responsibility is to my own bloodline.Why does everybody try to make us feel bad about crap like this?Like there is something wrong with wanting to pass on our own dna.Sorry but my feelings come from millions of years of evolution.I dont let political correctness do my thinking for me.:shrug:

Sapperstang

Established Member
There was a situation around here where the guy had been wrongly accused of a crime and locked up for 18 years. DNA proved he didn't do it so he was set free. His ex wife wanted child support for the 18 years he was locked up. Funny thing was she wanted the exact amount of money the state was giving him for being wrongly jailed. By this time the kid was an adult. She lost.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Well thats fine and dandy if the guy chooses to continue support,but he shouldnt be obligated.Some people feel they have a right and a resposibility to pass on THEIR OWN DNA.A guy in this situation may want to start his own family for real this time and maybe he only has money for that.Its easy for you to say what other people should have to do,but you are not in their shoes.Wrong is wrong and in that case the guy has already paid enough.The woman should have to pay him for wasting those years of his life.Personally my no 1 responsibility is to my own bloodline.Why does everybody try to make us feel bad about crap like this?Like there is something wrong with wanting to pass on our own dna.Sorry but my feelings come from millions of years of evolution.I dont let political correctness do my thinking for me.:shrug:

well said

And Wireeater , there is no misunderstanding on my part.
All I seem to give a shit about is the money ? Please show me were I mentioned the word money ? Come on..........cuz I sure as hell dont see it.
I'll put it in real simple baby terms for you as to not cause any more confusion on your part : The decision to continue being a part of / or supporting the child should be left to the guy in the case.

You said : What i'm saying, if it were my situation, it's what I would do and that's fine ......for you , not me.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
it all depends on the situation i guess.. but still .. i would want my children to carry my DNA.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread