• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

FBI's Clinton Investigation re-opened, new e-mails found.

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by R.D.P., Oct 28, 2016.

1. Machdup1

Machdup1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

They don't, but they could dump the evidence for the world to see, but I don't see that occuring.

All of the officers involved would be walking away from their pensions, if they don't do as instructed. It's the same problem that the FBI Agents face. If you do the right thing, your career is over and you can restart your life as a janitor.

2. Deceptive

Deceptive Would Smash Premium Member Established Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. DHG1078

DHG1078 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Established Member

Unless Clintons emails show she did any wrongdoing within NY jurisdiction, I have a hard time seeing anyone leaking information.

4. Corbic

Corbic Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Totally not rigged.

929600D5-C155-4293-A0C2-AB1E114F422E_zpsbnd4lmir.png

5. Deceptive

While I know that the tactic is for the media to print two versions, look at the date.

6. Blown 89

Blown 89 Well-Known Member Established Member

There were millions of Indians World Champions shirts made too, it doesn't mean the world series was rigged. Print companies cannot color correct, print, bind, and ship covers overnight therefore printing those covers was a calculated risk by Newsweek to get their magazines up for sale immediately.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  7. Blown 89

I don't see anything wrong with it. November 8th is election day, and will be the day someone wins the election. It wouldn't make sense to have a commemorative edition with a date other than the day someone wins the election.

8. 93 347 Cobra

93 347 Cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

The NYPD is not authorized to look at emails from an unrelated investigation. That would be a constitutional violation. They don't have jurisdiction or the necessary security clearances to look at emails from the US State Department. They would themselves be in violation of national security laws if they did so. This is why you have a federal investigative law enforcement agency known as the FBI. The FBI has closed the investigation. That means it's over and no charges will be filed. Some people need to go back and re-take their High School Civics courses and pay close attention to Article 6, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution.

It's unbelievable that there are people in this country that don't even understand the basic hierarchy of our legal system...

9. Deceptive

There are people in this discussion that do not understand the basics of mishandling of classified information in this thread, this country, and this presidential race.

10. Corbic

Oh I'm aware of that. But companies don't normally leak said merchandise.

There is no leak of the Trump issue.
    I'm also sure said issue will not be as glowing and wonderful either considering News Weeks past coverage of him.

I increasingly want Trump to win not because I agree with him or think he'll do a good job, but because I just want to shove a hot poker in the Hillary Campaign's eye.

11. Sonic605hp

Sonic605hp I have a large member. Established Member

I believe this to be true of most Trump voters. He's a dick, but she's Satan incarnate.

12. Deceptive

After 8 years of Obama we have black people wanting resegregation.

What will women want to set themselves back after 8 years of Clinton?

13. Stanley

Stanley Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

It's ok, Hillary said that there weren't any classified emails on that server.

14. Blown 89

There are all the time, the difference is that in most instances it doesn't hit your radar.

That's what I thought at first too but Clinton's sex makes her victory a historic milestone, hence the "Commemorative Edition". A Trump victory doesn't represent much in that regard. Personally I think a Trump victory is more monumental as it represents a fall in the establishment but I doubt that sells copies like the first female president. That could be why there isn't a Commemorative Edition for Trump?

15. Blown 89

There couldn't have been....the maid had them all in a manila envelope.

16. 93 347 Cobra

93 347 Cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

Just are there are people on this thread that think this is unprecedented. All while refusing to criticize those who knowingly disclosed top-secret info and lied about it. Then they refuse to criticize the last President who did this on a colossal scale and was found in contempt of Congress. But no, let's all act like Hillary Clinton needs to be indicted for doing substantially less. It's called grasping at straws and the FBI decision makes that crystal clear. But feel free to keep suggesting that the NYPD will bring federal charges...

17. 01svtL

01svtL Well-Known Member Established Member

So where do we draw the line, dipshit? Again, I have a Q Clearance. I would be in jail for having done what she's done just once. She doesn't get a pass. Things that happened in the past are not the issue right now, today. Start a new thread to talk about them.

Emails aside, there's the Foundation (don't even pretend to believe that is all on the up and up - no one believes that), there's the "coincidental" body count surrounding the Clintons, etc. How do you not feel dirty and like you need a shower even pretending that Clinton isn't that bad? It really takes a special kind of scumbag to defend her.

18. Corbic

It's already on shelves....

A2EFC658-7616-475F-BD57-3A86AEC4265A_zps4khbglqd.png

19. Fuzzy Logic

Fuzzy Logic ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן Established Member

Cwrf79IXgAAweWm.jpg

20. R.D.P.

R.D.P. Extra Sprinkles Established Member

Trump version is photo-shopped, probably done by the Clinton campaign to be sure to keep the "rigging" of the election on the DL.