Fbo 10speed vs widebody hellcat

jhonda

Established Member
I don’t know what your talking about that was computer generated. But we ran that 4 times similar results first one I lost

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
4 runs and only post 1 run? Not even a full run video?

hellcat was reeling in hard but let off likely due to traffic. That car definitely had mph on you.

jhonda

Established Member
Hard to video and drive, sorry I couldn’t get you more footage (I do have some more of the door and my legs if you want to see them), and I had to edit some to maintain his privacy…but either way I was only behind him once. Anything can happen in a race. The hellcats stock trap from 124-128 stock (on dragtimes at least). I have ran 11.3-11.4 @124 with a 2500da and traction limited before I put headers and a jlt on it. I will find out middle of the month what it will do with the new setup plus a drag pack

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Hard to video and drive, sorry I couldn’t get you more footage (I do have some more of the door and my legs if you want to see them), and I had to edit some to maintain his privacy…but either way I was only behind him once. Anything can happen in a race. The hellcats stock trap from 124-128 stock (on dragtimes at least). I have ran 11.3-11.4 @124 with a 2500da and traction limited before I put headers and a jlt on it. I will find out middle of the month what it will do with the new setup plus a drag pack

i hear you... thats Nice of you to try and keep his identity private. I do agree that anything can happen... looks to me like you might have been the more experienced racer... the video shows the hellcat as having mph on you due to how hard it was coming once it got moving... but it then also let off... maybe due to traffic or maybe got scared... either Way good run and thanks for posting what you had....

jhonda

Established Member
Jlt, Lund e85, LTH headers, Mbrp catback, 3.55s, lowered 1”f&b, differential bushings, steeda stop the hop, full weight, gt package, and 301a

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Jlt, Lund e85, LTH headers, Mbrp catback, 3.55s, lowered 1”f&b, differential bushings, steeda stop the hop, full weight, gt package, and 301a

those coyotes move! especially on E.

sc4.6

Established Member
As others have mentioned, he was reeling you in hard and then let off. If that is a Redeye, as it looks to be, then it could trap 130 + mph stock, you did well if you kept it close.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was just enjoying the audio! Too short, but what I got I liked. (y)

jhonda

Established Member
As others have mentioned, he was reeling you in hard and then let off. If that is a Redeye, as it looks to be, then it could trap 130 + mph stock, you did well if you kept it close.
I agree. I have beat a couple of hellcat chargers but this was the first opportunity for a challenger. But if this was a redeye I know I would have eventually got yanked. But either way he didn’t get in front of me this time.

Users who are viewing this thread