fed fumes to 89 turbo TA

COBRAGT00

Established Member
Hey Biscuit, Know lets not get into 2-week ends ago on m-59 in front of wal-mart! The only thing I could see was the pearl white cobra in my rear !!!! HAHAHA. DEFFINITLY looking forward too sat. Im waitng to see how the new shifter performs. Is Kevin rolling with us ?Iwill call you when I get back from feeding the old lady HAHAHA.

What's up Jimbo, It's cool to know that there are some intelligent people here to kick it with. you know what I mean!
Talk to you later bro,
peace Ziggy

MARK C

Established Member
How about the time when we were going to the track (same Day) When I spanked that black GT of yours! Or did you forget that one! (smile)
I'm not sure on Kevin yet. But we will go with or w/out him!
Talk to you later.
P.S. play nice with the other people here. Unless they derserve the hardcore approach!
Mark

COBRAGT00

Established Member
A CAN OF WHOOOP ASSS

Alright Biscuit, we will see how the time slips fall my friend. I almost willing to bet we are pretty even.

NOSBUSA

Established Member
About the TTA being fast for it's time

The TTA still is fast for 1989 and 2001 some of the TTA ran low to mid 13 right out of the box, if you could drive them.being able to get enought boost from a dead stop witout roasting the tires was the thing! The TTA wasn't much of a roll on race car but from a dead stop was it's thing. heck now with all the aftermarket for the TTA now you can easily make the TTA

NOSBUSA

Established Member
About the TTA being fast for it's time

The TTA still is fast for 1989 and 2001 some of the TTA ran low to mid 13 right out of the box, if you could drive them.being able to get enought boost from a dead stop witout roasting the tires was the thing! The TTA wasn't much of a roll on race car but from a dead stop was it's thing. heck now with all the aftermarkets for the TTA now you can easily make the TTA's run mid to high 10's without much money say 1500 to 2000 and without the use of nitrous. Hows that for bang for you buck.

Users who are viewing this thread