Fed reports household debt increases faster than any time in the past 20 yrs

IA Shelby

Established Member
Fed report this morning shows 15% increase in household debt vs prior year.

Fastest growth in 20 years. That is saying something given that it exceeded the 2008-2010 time period.

No reason to be concerned, Biden recently said the economy was Strong!

tistan

Established Member
I can't wait for the sell off to happen. I need another truck, motorcycle, mountain bike, and mountain home. I don't mind putting someones family on the street, or making their kids walk to school. People need to see the harsh reality of their stupid financial decisions.

JimCSHO

Established Member
Fed report this morning shows 15% increase in household debt vs prior year.

Fastest growth in 20 years. That is saying something given that it exceeded the 2008-2010 time period.

No reason to be concerned, Biden recently said the economy was Strong!
And he will sign an executive order to cancel the debt before the 2024 campaign.

q6543

Established Member
No one likes giving up their lifestyle.

The malls were Fn packed this weekend, and I'm talking to my friends saying... ok... 30 Trillion dollars in wealth has evaporated... and apparently it doesn't affect ANY of these people.

Adower

Established Member

The malls were Fn packed this weekend, and I'm talking to my friends saying... ok... 30 Trillion dollars in wealth has evaporated... and apparently it doesn't affect ANY of these people.
Agreed. I went to the mall to pick up something for my wife. Place was PACKED!

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Yup, my wife wanted a few things from Menards this past Saturday and we were in the area around noon. I normally avoid the busy times but we were kid free for the day and working on a couple home projects (we just moved) so I relented and agreed to go.

Holy shit was the shopping area of the city busy. Not only that but every damn restaurant in the area had full parking lots.

I don't get how all these people think it's ok to buy crap they don't need, with money they don't have to impress people who don't even like them. This also applies to Christmas presents for family and themselves.

As @tistan said, I can't wait for a crash so I can swoop in with cash for another truck/Mustang/boat, etc.

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Definitely costs more than $5k a year more to have the same stuff.

We were spending $200 a week in groceries in 2020...now we're paying $300. That's $5k/year more before you factor in anything else.

Same. Plus rent went up $300.

Electricity in texas was ****ing nuts this summer. $600 a month for 3 months. Last year same time was $250

Fortunately gf went back into insurance and they dropped $120 a month.

But everything else… ****ing insane

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Same. Plus rent went up $300.

Electricity in texas was ****ing nuts this summer. $600 a month for 3 months. Last year same time was $250

Fortunately gf went back into insurance and they dropped $120 a month.

But everything else… ****ing insane

I think my mortgage will go up about $650 a month next year with increased property tax. Crazy world.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
So very sad.

It does not have to be like this.

In the past 6-12 months, wife and I have shifted our grocery shopping to +95% Aldi's. Great fruit, vegetables, and meat. Very few brand name products.
Local grocery store is charging $8.05 for a jar of Mayonaise. Wife god damn near fell over.

3EF6D98C-783E-45B8-AD16-6B771114D3E3.jpeg

Local hardware store has your average can of enamel spray paint for $7.99. SMFH.
Two years ago it was $4.99.

It's not that these stores are trying to **** the consumers. They're bustin' their ass just trying to make a living too.

It's the biden regime and their communist policies.

Wake the **** up people!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread