Fedor: Open To UFC Talks

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Still, Vadim Finkelchtein, Emelianenko’s manager and M-1 Global president, clings to the idea that the Russian’s involvement with the UFC will only come through co-promotional efforts.

“This is the moment of truth that the UFC has talked about,” Finkelchtein said in a statement on the M-1 Global Web site. “Fedor and I are here in the states. If they want to come out and fly here, we are ready to conduct negotiations. Of course, it still doesn’t imply we are ready to accept any conditions they’ll throw at us. We want to talk to the UFC about having Fedor compete against some of their fighters, but only within the framework of co-promotional efforts with M-1 Global.”

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh boy--this could be it...:banana::rockon::pepper::dancenana:

Mayo5

Established Member
I don't think it will happen, because of hi will to compete in other events and the UFC's desire to completely control your life ala Disney style.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Yeah, I can't see it happening.

Unfortunate, too. I'd love to see Fedor kick Brock Lesnar's ass.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I have hard time believing they'll give him an open contract because then all their fighters are going to start demanding the same treatment and the UFC loses their control.

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
You never know, with the money they are making now they can afford to do lots of different things.
Dana said he would never give a one fight contract and he did to Crocop.
He has a few guys getting PPV percentage payouts as well.
He got Affliction clothing back.
They are going to sign a TV deal real soon which will be major dollars.
Some fighters can demand things and get them as they bring in huge dollars, ie. Lesnar, GSP, Liddell and so on.
I even heard Ortiz is pretty much back and Dana said that would never happen.
Since Dana says he wants to give people the fights they want to see, lets see him do it. They will come out on top if they can get Fedor regardless of what he wants.

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
The blockbuster of Emelianeko vs. Lesnar will bring in way too much money to let anything stop it from happening. This could quite possibly be the biggest fight in the history of UFC. Dana White wants this to happen, so it will. Fedor wants to kick Brocks ass.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
lol.....I honestly have no clue about what goes on in UFC, but even I know that Dana White is a businessman. He will get down on his knees and suck on Fedor's sweaty balls to accommodate him in UFC.

Fedor = Dana White a rich mutha****a

canibus

Established Member
the ufc will see it's highest PPV ever if the leasnar vs. Fedor fight happens. God himself is looking forward to this fight.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
I have hard time believing they'll give him an open contract because then all their fighters are going to start demanding the same treatment and the UFC loses their control.

my thoughts exactly!! if zuffa gave him that, they'd lose all their leverage on closed contracts and never gain it back.

UFC= Dictatorship

Fedor=not down with that

bingo!

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
While the UFC may be a little more flexible on contract stipulations this time around, I seriously doubt they'd ever consider a co-promotional effort with anybody else. Especially not M-1.

king nothing

Established Member
the ufc will see it's highest PPV ever if the leasnar vs. Fedor fight happens. God himself is looking forward to this fight.
Its a fight Id love to see. but ask 10 UFC (not true MMA) fans who fedor is and I bet they coudnt tell you. There will have to be a large, and very expensive media/advertizing blitz for this. I cant wait to see fedor destroy lesnar

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Too much hype on two over rated fighters! Riddla should just sign a 1 fight contract against Fedor and Lesnar at the same time. You bet your ass I'll take them out on the first round! Let the world know that an unknown elite fighter lurks SVTP!

I even got my trademark move ready. ''The massive johnson to the face'' one hit and its lights out bitch

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
Too much hype on two over rated fighters! Riddla should just sign a 1 fight contract against Fedor and Lesnar at the same time. You bet your ass I'll take them out on the first round! Let the world know that an unknown elite fighter lurks SVTP!

I even got my trademark move ready. ''The massive johnson to the face'' one hit and its lights out bitch

:lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread