Hef

Established Member
PCU and Airheads
510sRy0dHbL._SY445_.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Seriously, a feel good movie to watch is Mr. Rogers with Tom Hanks. This movie will honestly make you happy, make you appreciate life and what what you have. I can honestly say it changed me for the better. Give it a shot. It will move you. Unless you have no soul...

**** Tom Hanks

nxhappy

Established Member
wolf of wallstreet, super bad, Django, pulp fiction, inglorious basterds, fast n furious 1, jurassic park, dumb and dumber, v for vendetta, borat, Team america, bad santa, step brothers, the hangover, sin city, 40 year old virgin, kill bill

VegasMichael

Established Member
wolf of wallstreet, super bad, Django, pulp fiction, inglorious basterds, fast n furious 1, jurassic park, dumb and dumber, v for vendetta, borat, Team america, bad santa, step brothers, the hangover, sin city, 40 year old virgin, kill bill
No disrespect but those movies actually make you feel good? Maybe I'm wrong(it happens frequently) but I thought the essence of this thread was about movies that touched your soul or hit a piece of you that you didn't know existed. Granted, the flicks you mentioned were good movies and yeah they evoke an emotion but somehow I think the OP was looking for something more than movies that you merely just liked. I think he was kinda looking for tear jerkers. Again, I'm probably wrong.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
No disrespect but those movies actually make you feel good? Maybe I'm wrong(it happens frequently) but I thought the essence of this thread was about movies that touched your soul or hit a piece of you that you didn't know existed. Granted, the flicks you mentioned were good movies and yeah they evoke an emotion but somehow I think the OP was looking for something more than movies that you merely just liked. I think he was kinda looking for tear jerkers. Again, I'm probably wrong.
Some are def not "feel good movies" but more "awesome" movies. Some are even..."killer"...movies. Some are straight up polar opposites. But what feels good to one guy may not feel good to another. I agree with you and you were correct but we have branched out a bit..and that's ok.

nxhappy

Established Member
I don't watch shit from Hollywood to change my life .... LMFAO ...these are just movies I enjoy

quad

Established Member
Revenge - movie with Kevin Costner. It makes you "feel good" when he gets his revenge. And it is a tearjerker when Madeleine Stowe dies in his arms.

400?cb=20150430024015.jpg

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member

Debbie does Dallas made me feel good (4 on OP’s list)

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread